ok i've been following guide after guide after guide on how to do superjumps on lockout, beaver creek, and zanzibar...i cant do any of them, i follow the directs, i do exactly wat they say and when i do it the most i can get is a little bounce, a bounce thats about as high as a normal jump but it doesnt shoot me up in the air...

...does anyone know what i could possibly be doing wrong??

are u supposed to hit jump right when you land? cuz my buddy told me im not, but it is a super *jump*, and i tried jumping and i tried not jumping, wtf is up??
Ibanez RG321
Ibanez RG220
Member of UG's HATECREW
Super jumps? Is this grenade jump, rocket jump or crouch jump if not tell me how
Ooooh or is it just sword cancel or rocket cancel?
Am i on fire? OHHH NOOOO!!! I'M ON FIREEEEEE

Quote by StillSoundRG
how do you sig lol, honestly

jesus man go on the noob bit of the forum and read the FAQs...

i read the FAQs lol that's the first place i looked. but it was the one at the bottom of the site, not the 'n00b section'. My condolences for any inconvenience I have brought upon you for feeling obligated to post.
buy halo 3. honestly.
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
Quote by StillSoundRG
i read the FAQs lol that's the first place i looked. but it was the one at the bottom of the site, not the 'n00b section'. My condolences for any inconvenience I have brought upon you for feeling obligated to post.

I wasn't being 'nasty' i can't remeber exactly but when you're on the forums there's a button on the top of the screen saying control panel clikc that then it should be in there.

zanzibar one is quite simple you walk up to the middle window break the glass out. then walk to the edge of the window there will be a piece of glass that is sticking out face that way. then crouch and walk towards the wall and dont stop pressing forward but you should be stuck in a crouched position. while still pressing the control stick forward you jump and right before/as you land/hit the ground let go of pressing forward and you will go flying into the air. for the lockout one i've only did it once and i'm not sure how to do it.
Isn't it enough that you jump like you're on the frickin' moon anyway?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Isn't it enough that you jump like you're on the frickin' moon anyway?

Yea, master chief defies gravity, yet everything else seems right...
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
"how do you sig lol, honestly"

I LOVE YOU AND I WANT TO MAKE PASSIONATE LOVE TO YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE!
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
There is sooo many Tutorials of this On youtube and like a Gazillion other sites but on Most , you don't press the jump button, just hold forward or tap forward and it usually will work , if not, it might be the game , I read somewhere on the internet that if the game is U.K or something like that , it might not work , then again what do I know, I'm playing halo 3 baby