Okay so, currently I'm using an Ibanez SZ520FM with Dimarzio Evo II in the bridge and Evo in neck ( )
I'm using a Peavy Bandit 112, which sounds allright, but nothing very great.

I'm assuming vavle.
I play mostly what I supose would be considered classic rock, or blues rock, whatever you want to call it
I don't particularly want to sound like anyone else haha, I know alot of you give a rough example of who you want to sound like. But if you think, ritchie blackmore, eric clapton, rory gallagher, gary moore, some peter green, jimmy page, jimi hendrix, are the obvious names I guess to give you an idea.

So, I'd need to be able to get a nice rich soft tone, like for Peter green etc.
But to be able to pull of a bit of gain, for ritchie blackmore, Tony Iommi etc.

I should probably mention, i tend to use a fair bit of gain for what I do actually play.

I used to listen to alot of metal, and it would seem alot of what I go for in a tone are the qualities Zakk Wylde has, yknow the sorta classic side of the pentatonic stuff, but with a bit of gain.

So yeah, suggestions for decent amps?
Budget isn't really an issue, but within reason please :P
Lower-end Mesas might suit u well. A JCM combo would be great, maybe a 900 or a JCM2000 if they make em. lots of people use JCM900s tho. A marshall tube would be ur best bet, b/c the Mesa apparently doesnt have great cleans, and neither do 5150/6505, the other obvious amp to suggest here. Look for some Marshall tubes, and i dont mean a Valvestate. A Vox AC30 would work well for this situation as well, but as far as gain goes, idk if itll get u Iommi or Zakk Wylde. But for Classic rock, its perfect.
Quote by qotsa1998
Lower-end Mesas might suit u well. A JCM combo would be great, maybe a 900 or a JCM2000 if they make em. lots of people use JCM900s tho. A marshall tube would be ur best bet, b/c the Mesa apparently doesnt have great cleans, and neither do 5150/6505, the other obvious amp to suggest here. Look for some Marshall tubes, and i dont mean a Valvestate.

Lol they don't make Jcm combos, other than the dsl401 as far as I know?

I'm not sure about the range mesa have, but why suggest a 5150? It's totally out of context lol.
Looks like someones signed up to ultimate guitar for a month or two and copies what other people say
Quote by stephen_rettie
ya get a 900 off ebay

Lol, a 900 has more gain than I would ever care to use.
It's too loud anyway, something combo would do.
I have a Marshall AVT 50 and it can deliver any tone you want. It takes some fooling around with to get what you want because the dials are very responsive. It is very loud, can get a lot of gain, has 2 channels, and a headphone jack. It's an overall great amp.
I like Peavey Classic 30s and 50s for all kinds of old-school tones, though you might need a bit of a boost to get a metally sound out of it...I'd suggest you go to music stores in your area and try out all the amps in you budget, and go with what sounds good to you, though...even if you end up buying one off of the internet instead of from a store, it's still good to have tried out one of the same model.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows
Quote by forsaknazrael
Could you give us some kind of budget? Otherwise, there'll be amps from all across the board being suggested.

Also, where do you live?

I'm from the UK.

I don't need more than a vavle combo tbh.
Atm I have like 300 quid, but I'm in no rush.
And with christmas coming up I'll gather some cash from that hopefully :P
A used Marshall JCM2000 (or better still, a JCM 800) would suit you fine, though for around £500/$800 you can pick up a used Mesa/Boogie which is likely to be a better investment...

They tend to be favored mostly by metalheads,but this is a bit misleading since Boogies are great for any style. I use my DC5 for power blues and classic rock, but the clean channel is as good as that of any modern Fender!

Other than that, Orange and ENGL spring to mind.
An Orange would be perfect. Either a rocker 30 or if you can afford it, a tiny terror.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
Quote by kyle62
A used Marshall JCM2000 (or better still, a JCM 800) would suit you fine, though for around £500/$800 you can pick up a used Mesa/Boogie which is likely to be a better investment...

They tend to be favored mostly by metalheads,but this is a bit misleading since Boogies are great for any style. I use my DC5 for power blues and classic rock, but the clean channel is as good as that of any modern Fender!

Other than that, Orange and ENGL spring to mind.

Yeah, a used Boogie would be a great thing to save up for, but may cost a bit more because you're in the UK. If you're really in no hurry, try out as many amps as you can. Don't just buy the first thing that sounds acceptable.
BTW- I've seen used Mesa Mark IVs on ebay in the $800-$1000 US range, but you have to look constantly.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011