CLICKY

So some of you may have listened to "Going Nowhere", well this is the same band but this song is actually intended for an 'official release' (hence it being on MySpace!).

As with the other song, I'm the lead guitarist; guitar wise I'm not really that happy with this song, it's the sloppiest performance I gave on the five songs we recorded this session.

I'm also happier with the solo on this one, though not so happy with my use of wah in sections of it... but what the hell, have a listen, tell us what you think!

Constructive feedback/criticism is always welcome. But please keep it constructive
Last edited by Mathamology at Oct 23, 2007,
If your album had songs of that calibre or better I would buy it.

The music itself is probably more American after-punk for lack of a better description, but combined with your singer with his englishness on display, makes it something different.

There is almost a Morrissey tone to it and I really enjoyed it. I don't know what I would change, probably nothing. The solo was good, but I'll be honest with you, it was great, matched the song, but it was the voice and entire package that I enjoyed.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=697544 <<< MINE

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
I absolutely love the style, great job. As mentioned above the solo seemed pretty darn good. Another round of beers and your set!
I live to play.
Wow, that was really good. The intro is great, the tone is really heavy (=good). Rocked all the way through. I want your drummer.

Edit: I've listened to it 3 times now I'll be coming back to that site for sure. Added you to friends with my band aswell, for easier access (if you accept it)
Last edited by Fongie at Oct 25, 2007,
Quote by C.P.R.
I absolutely love the style, great job. As mentioned above the solo seemed pretty darn good. Another round of beers and your set!

Thank you sir, for listening and for the positive comments

Quote by Fongie
Wow, that was really good. The intro is great, the tone is really heavy (=good). Rocked all the way through. I want your drummer.

Edit: I've listened to it 3 times now I'll be coming back to that site for sure. Added you to friends with my band aswell, for easier access (if you accept it)

Thank you muchly you can't have our drummer, he's mine!! I accepted your add by the way. We've got a couple more songs coming soon, so keep an eye out (there will probably be excessive bulletins...)
totally love it man. The intro was ****ing sweet!! The drumming even better. Thanks for the crit on mine
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM