I am considering buying an Ibanez Talman TC420 Guitar that is apparently in good condition for about $225. Does anyone have any opinions about the guitar one way or the other?
id think that it would sound good plugged in(if its the acoustic), but it sounds boxy, thin, and unnatural unplugged i think. id try it if u can.
I found them pretty nice. high quality, good pickups, and made in Japan. They had a resin body too. Really light, but whatever you do, don't drop it.
^ not a resin body, compressed sawdust body. Resoncast not resincast.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
^ not a resin body, compressed sawdust body. Resoncast not resincast.

ah. A guy here had 2 and told me they were Resin... Felt like it too, but it could of been due to the finish. Sounds to me like they're basically particle board o_o
They aren't basically particle board, they're actually particle board.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!