Ok my pitfriends.

I've been trying to order stuff off of Play.com for the past couple of days now (since thursday) and it keeps on denying my card.

I have a visa electron from Abbey (UK) and i was told it would work, and Play.com accepts visa electron.

I've entered all my information everyway i thought possible, i've done the card number 5 times, the CV2 about one million times, and dont even get me started on the adress.

any idea what could be up UG?
any help appreciated
Tell me your credit card details and pin number and i will do it for you.
my parents wont let me, even though i have the means to pay them back, and it'd be nice for me to have the independant ability to purchase things i want without having to justify it, explain it etc to my parents.
When I used to work in a billing department, the common problem would be that the card arrived in the persons P.O.Box. So when they enter the billing address they use the PO box when the card is actually registered to the house address.

Make sure you have the correct address that the card is registered too.

Hope that helps. Also make sure you have the right CV2 number
Quote by kidsilcon
Tell me your credit card details and pin number and i will do it for you.

Quote by Slinov
nice try

Haha, I love this. It's like 'OHO, KIDSILCON! YOU ALMOST HAD ME THERE! I AM ABOVE YOUR FOOLISH JESTS! YOU MAY HAVE TRICKED OTHERS, BUT NOT I!'
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
see, i have tried, i've put the adress that comes with the bank statement, and tried 2 different sets of 3 numbers on the signature strip that could possibly be the CV2 number, and it still doesnt seem to work.

hmmmmmmmm
Quote by rorythefaggot
Haha, I love this. It's like 'OHO, KIDSILCON! YOU ALMOST HAD ME THERE! I AM ABOVE YOUR FOOLISH JESTS! YOU MAY HAVE TRICKED OTHERS, BUT NOT I!'

This guy is a genious
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by rorythefaggot

haha
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by rorythefaggot

so, anyone else got any ideas

and to the guy above, i cant set it as any type of card...i dont think
If play.com says they accept visa electron, they're lying, because visa electrons are made specifically for electronic use only - and entering your credit card number onto a web page doesn't count as electronic. It's impossible for a page to accept visa electron, in fact. You'll need a real credit card.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by rorythefaggot

?!?!?!
Quote by Raziel2p
If play.com says they accept visa electron, they're lying, because visa electrons are made specifically for electronic use only - and entering your credit card number onto a web page doesn't count as electronic. It's impossible for a page to accept visa electron, in fact. You'll need a real credit card.

Nope, I use my Visa Electron card online all the time, including on Play.com/
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by Slinov
orly

well, why isnt mine working then....

Sorry, no idea. I'm as clueless as you are.

Might be a stupid question, but are you sure you have enough money in your account for what you're buying?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Perhaps they don't accept debit cards? I have the same card as you I think, however I've never tried ordering anything online before.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by rorythefaggot

haha

Just keep checking your details mate .

"Save The Cheerleader, Save The World"
- Hiro Nakamura
DANK MEMES