My friend is downloading the demo to a game that I have been getting pretty hyped up for, for a while (Crysis) the demo comes out on a Friday im pretty exited for it so i think the weekend will pass by really slowly. I live in the middle of no where and all the people who I like to hang out with live like a 3 hour drive away and when I get hyped for something non music related i just can't get into my guitar mood where time doesent seem to pass by super fast and I feel like i have no creativity and ive already re-beaten most of the games that I already own. Can someone reccomend me something to do.

Also is anyone else here going to get crysis or does anyone at least know of it?
^Or guy. You don't want to assume anything.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
attempt to set the record for "world's longest wank"
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Gunpowder
^Or guy. You don't want to assume anything.

True. Girl, guy, midget and a donkey, y'know, whatever gets you out of bed in the morning
Quote by Kankuro
Halo 3
good to see you back

i assume FOTB was fun
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Lol @ most stuff being sexual. Someone already took my call of rag a girl, so rag a chicken. (Wasn't there a south park about that?)

And Cysis will break my computer.
Quote by Shywalk329
What the hell is a wanker-thon?

It's when you hang around a bunch of people who sniff glue and have deep intellectual discussions about American Idol. You know, wankers
Quote by Shywalk329

When you meet your friends...

grr, someone got there first.
Quote by Shywalk329

Y'know, like a marathon but instead of running 26 miles you can just wank for a long period of time, everybody knows that.
Quote by RageAgainst...
good to see you back

i assume FOTB was fun

Yeah, the FOTB was great. It's nice to be back.
666 BRO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH, well I've been through about four of those today. New words scare me. Sorry.
Do a barrel roll
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
learn how to make objects explode with your mind.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.