Posted a few days ago saying I accidently bought and "iStage Shuffle" thinking that I was getting a real good deal on a "iPod Shuffle". Turns out it was one of those tricky eBay auctions and I wasn't paying close enough attention.
I recieved it in the mail and it has pros and cons.

Pros: - It's only $30 compared to iPods $75 (1GB) - It actually has good quality playback:-O - It's easy to use and you dont need iTunes. All you do is go to "My Computer", click on the MP3player icon and drag you music into it. - It has a 1/4 jack for normal headphones everyone has rather than the 1/8 apple uses.

Cons: - Fast shipping but it wasn't packed well - Earphones were crap. Only worked in one ear and had no bass. Plugged in some of mine and it sounded great though - No instructions so you kinda have to guess how everything is done but its simple - I requested another color (said they would send whatever color you requested) and they sent me silver anyway. - Doesn't have a option of playing shuffled and in order. It only plays in shuffle mode.

Anyway, though I might save someone a couple pennies if they were thinking of getting a shuffle for working out or just a cheaper mp3 player. I dont know durable it is though cause I've only had it for a couple days, but I went running in the rain last night and it didn't crap out on me.

Peace
Last edited by iluvmyprs89 at Oct 23, 2007,
Why would anybody knock off something as crappy as an ipod in the magical world of mp3 players when there are so many far superior options?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Why would anybody knock off something as crappy as an ipod in the magical world of mp3 players when there are so many far superior options?

Why do you care so much?

My iPod works perfectly fine, it may not have a toaster oven built in, but I don't really want one anyway.
Yeah, I saw that thread.

You were being a dick because:
1. it didn't say Apple Inc. on the back
2. You think "cheap" means "sucky"
3. You said you would leave bad feedback just because YOU didn't read the item description.

Glad to see you have repented, fellow pit-monkey.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Budd_Dwyer
Why do you care so much?

My iPod works perfectly fine, it may not have a toaster oven built in, but I don't really want one anyway.

I don't really care, just pointing out that if you're gonna get an mp3 player there's masses of far superior options to the ipod.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
I don't really care, just pointing out that if you're gonna get an mp3 player there's masses of far superior options to the ipod.

What's so much better about them exactly?
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Yeah, I saw that thread.

You were being a dick because:
1. it didn't say Apple Inc. on the back
2. You think "cheap" means "sucky"
3. You said you would leave bad feedback just because YOU didn't read the item description.

Glad to see you have repented, fellow pit-monkey.

Wasn't being a dick. The title was iPod Shuffle mp3 player. I admitted to not reading through it well but there is so much misleading crap like that on eBay. I was going to leave bad feedback so people would know if it was crap or not. Turns out it was pretty good.
Just save up the cash and buy a real MP3 player, none of that shuffle knock of ****.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by Budd_Dwyer
What's so much better about them exactly?

In summary

Buying an ipod = buying a name and a colourfull screen, it's apparently for people who love music, but apparently apple have decided that if you like music you need to waste money on retarded extras like 5000 billion colour screens that just leech battery life so you can actually listen to less music.

Let's say however you buy the bare minimum without the fancy extras of a colour screen that does nothing to enhance your listening experiance. There's still so many better brands that are probably cheaper, that have more space to hold more songs, and audio files, and at the same time don't make you look like a corperate ***** jackass flashing off his ****ty brand name.

If you're buying an ipod to hold videos you're a **** in the first place, but none the less, there are still better alternatives that you can buy for the same price that have more space and better quality screens.

In short, ipods are for fags. Watching videos on a 1" screen in public and making everyone else listen to it is for fags. Watching videos in public alone is for fags, and 1" screens are just for pussies who can't handle a man's screen.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
In summary

Buying an ipod = buying a name and a colourfull screen, it's apparently for people who love music, but apparently apple have decided that if you like music you need to waste money on retarded extras like 5000 billion colour screens that just leech battery life so you can actually listen to less music.

Let's say however you buy the bare minimum without the fancy extras of a colour screen that does nothing to enhance your listening experiance. There's still so many better brands that are probably cheaper, that have more space to hold more songs, and audio files, and at the same time don't make you look like a corperate ***** jackass flashing off his ****ty brand name.

If you're buying an ipod to hold videos you're a **** in the first place, but none the less, there are still better alternatives that you can buy for the same price that have more space and better quality screens.

In short, ipods are for fags. Watching videos on a 1" screen in public and making everyone else listen to it is for fags. Watching videos in public alone is for fags, and 1" screens are just for pussies who can't handle a man's screen.

Aren't we comparing to shuffles here? Shuffles have no screen to watch videos or have fancy colours, bud.

And Ipods are for fags? You mean those balls in your thread or what?
Also, I didn't buy my Ipod to flash it around, I bought it for the space, and the fact that I didn't look for a better offer.
-

Last edited by Aléx at Oct 23, 2007,
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
In summary

Wow. You just answered the question without answering it at all. All that I got out of that was "**** big corporations, even if they put out a decent product" and "I'm an elitist bastard". Have you ever used an iPod before? They aren't crap, contrary to popular belief. Sure they may have some bugs, but $250 for 80 gigs? I'm pretty sure that's the best deal on the market right now. And if you don't want to watch videos on it, then don't. If you're going into an argument, at least have some knowlege on what you're talking about.