Do you believe so? As a person says its such a beautiful day. Their mood is likely to be better then those who hate the current weather. Not taking into account what season it is, as a beautiful day for someone is totally different for someone else. What do you guys think! I myself prefer Winter Season.
LOL
I sort of thrive on misery and leech the life out of all the positivity in the world around me anyway, so no, not for me. Nomatter what season, I'll be there making snide remarks leeching the fun and enjoyment out of the lives of those around me.
Yes they do because in summer im pissed off but i have a slight happy glow about me. However in winter im jst pissed off.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Yeah, I seem to be a bit more depressed in the winter, and more happy in the summer. School effects it a lot too.
I get more pissed at people in the Fall, dunno why.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
yeah, i think it does. winter r00lz.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
yeah it does for me- man I absolutely hate january-april.
May to September is glorious though
it does for me, i love winter cause of christmas and pretty much all winter activites, and summer im up north so i dont really spend to much time around my friends,which changes my personality
the difference between a good day and a bad day, is dog p00, i wanna smack a bit on a nice sunny day when i step in scooby doodoo
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
Not for me. My mood is not affected by the weather, because I simply don't care about it. I know I can have a great time in the rain or in the sun and I can be depressed in both too. Most people do seem to enjoy the weather but for me it doesn't really make much difference. I enjoy the variety of weather in the UK actually. But yeah the season doesn't change my mood unless it changes the moods of everyone around me.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
and if u want to see some pissed off people move to Michigan it can be 80 degree nice one day and the next day it would be hellfreezing over
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
i love fall/winter, and am happier during it
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
I'm the happiest during fall and winter.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I like it when it rains. Then I know that everyone else is miserabel to.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by freshtunes
I like it when it rains. Then I know that everyone else is miserabel to.

hate to burst your bubble boy but playin in the rain kick miserable ass
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Nah. I'm a miserable bastard any time, anywhere.
It's gonna be a blue day
No, I want to play Halo everyday regardless of weather.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
No, I want to play Halo everyday regardless of weather.

Dude i saw ur sig, i also use a purple Pick. The Dunlop 1.14M lol crazy
LOL
yes i know for a fact that seasons alter out personality. im a big nerd, so here goes. when it is sunny outside, your body produces seratonin, or happy juice. when it is not sunny outside, your body produces less seratonin. the reason for seasonal depression is that people who get this chemical imbalance produce only enough seratonin to last, and when it's dark their bodies produce barely any. that is why people only get seasonal depression in the winter; that's the darkest month. that is also why people with seasonal depression have to sit under a light for a couple hours during the winter. smiling releases more seratonin into your body, which make you feel not only psychologically happy, but physically good, too. so if you feel down just force yourself to smile because if you don't you might end up with a stiff back AND a miserable mindset.

*breathes* aaah. now, personally i LOVE winter cuz i LOVE snow. ;-).
well i love winter
and i happen to know that heat pisses me off so yes
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Last edited by triple_X_maniac at Oct 23, 2007,
Really? I'm much happier in winter months. during the Summer even the thought of going out gets me mad, bad enough colleges have summer sessions.
LOL
Yes, I think they do slightly. I hate the weather in the Summer, uhg.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
i like spring best, like in late april and may. my birthday is may 8, it starts to get warmer so i can ride bikes and stuff with my friends, and the end of school draws near.
Studies suggest that more people tend to get depressed, or have existing depression gets worse, when winter comes around.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Yes, because I have family that suffers from seasonal affective disorder.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.