I currently have a Fender Frontman 15G and I currently HATE IT. The input jack slot thing is loose, and my guitar dies if the chord toggles. The OD is horrible.
I really want something that's louder then my frontman, handles distortion and effects from my Digitech RP350, and has a nice tone. My budget is around $200. I have recently been suggested a Palomino V8, but I heard it's not loud enough, and the V16 is too expensive.

Any suggestions greatly appriciated.

P.S. I'm playing a squier strat. (Starter Guitar)
used V16?
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
cheap marshall aVT?

yea
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
im thinking maybe the AVT50x maybe?

dont get any marshall MG's.... if you want to save up a bit, AVT150X (It has an acoustic simulator that will make you cum a litt le when you hear it, thats how good it is)
i personally hate the avt. it gets really mushy when u turn it up. and when going over ur drummer, it gets real mushy.

the crate palomino V8 should hold up with a drummer, 5 watts but it's all tube. V16 is an awesome single channel amp though. i can't say any better for it. i love that amp.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
i don't think u can get an AVT for his price range though.. .if he can, then he can get a palomino. which means, he can get the palomino.

if u can go used, go used for the palomino V16. if not, just save up till u can get one.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
^^palomino owns the **** out of the marshall avt.

^http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Palomino-v16-Class-A-Tube-Combo-Amp?sku=487826
5x better than the avt. at half the price.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
So would it be a waste of money to upgrade to the Palomino?
Sorry, I meant the V8. I'm also said I'm on a $200-$300 budget, so the marshall isn't an option.
V8 would be okay. but i really recommend u to be patient, and save up for a V16.

r u gonna buy from guitar center? buy a V8 and return it before the 30days satisfaction thing. and then get a cube or something. keep switching amps for couple of weeks until u get the money for the V16.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard