1. Fall Out Boy. "From Under the Cork Tree" was amazing, and then they came up with "Infinity On High." That album is for the cutsie little pansies who read J-14 and BOP magazines. The completely sold out, and I don't know why because their audience was HUGE to begin with.

2. My Chemical Romance. Sorry, but the "Black Parade" is also for those little preppy girls who shop at Hollister and just because they own a pair of Chucks think they are punk or skater or whatever their mindset is. "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge" was amazing, and so was "I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love." And now...now they sort of sold their soul to the
Abercrombie Satin in exchange for a bigger audience. That is the lowest thing a band could ever do.
Last edited by MurderLiar at Oct 23, 2007,
Britany Spears..... enough said
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
Quote by kidboy
Britany Spears..... enough said

you can't sell out if you're for sale from the beginning. Britney Spears is the coca cola of music.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
somehow i think this thread will turn into flame war

that being said, Metallica.. i still like their music alot (even st anger) but its just not metallica.. they might as well have changed the name of their band from metallica to nu-metallica for st anger (keep in mind i love nu-metal, but its not a metallica genre)
Quote by MurderLiar
1. Fall Out Boy. "From Under the Cork Tree" was amazing, and then they came up with "Infinity On High." That album is for the cutsie little pansies who read J-14 and BOP magazines. The completely sold out, and I don't know why because their audience was HUGE to begin with.

I disagree. I thought most of Under the Cork Tree was more of predictable pop-punk. (Well I have a thing for minor keys, so I also enjoyed infinity on high. I don't have a problem with teenage girls liking it, only gonna help my chances )
lost prophets

medina lake
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Quote by thycrusader
lost prophets

medina lake

yeah liberation transmation or whatever was rtard. I loved them pre-new album.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Paris Hilton is the biggest sellout ever.

I saw her at this show in Ann Arbor once with Dead Mice, in the basement of this apartment complex, back when she was in Kapital. Seriously, there were like 15 people there, and I was like, "this chick is amazing!". She had this whole anarcho-communist thing going where her band and road crew were living communally out of the van and made their own clothes. The show was incredible - probably some of the most socially conscious anarcho-folk-punk I've ever heard.

Fast forward seven years, and "Stars are Blind" drops. I was just dumbstruck. I checked up on it - and she was the same chick, just ditched the communism for lip gloss and high heels.

It's bull****, man.
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
Quote by MurderLiar

You've got that wrong, "From Under The Cork Tree" was their "sell out" moment. They were different before that. They popped up their sound a lot, rather than their minor punk/hardcore roots. Then they came out with that which pandered to the J-14 crowd. Infinity was something else all together.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
chasing victory... Even though i'm not that much of a fan of them they used to be generic screamo now there like rock/alternative... They completely changed to try to get some media attention

A7X even if you like them you have to admit it... They completely changed there sound to get played on MTV they even said this in interviews.
I'll agree with Metallica. But these days, I hate to say it (been quite a big fan of them) but Motley Crue have gone that way big time - If you keep track of their bulletins & things, it's always 'but this, buy that, give us MORE money!!! mwahahaharrr(gh)!'... Just get on with a studio album please, instead of milking an 18 year old legacy.
Britney the coca-cola? Does that make Christina Pepsi?... discuss.
(for the record... Current situations, I'll go for Pepsi - if coca cola needs a comeback tour, you know the game's over)
I've just gotta say - what the hell happened to that old Rock N' Roll spirit? Did it just die when Nevermind came out?
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Quote by as_i_lay_dead
i hate to say this....*chokes* but dream theater, systematic chaos on roadrunner just didnt make me orgasm

...ill pretend i never read that

i saw them on the systematic chaos tour.. and they were GOD

i love the new album.. one of their best ill say, some songs i can listen to for days and theyll still make me orgasm
Against Me!, because Tom Gabel went from writing Crass-esque lyrics about anarchism, being DIY, and not supporting major corporations, to being on a corporate record label and appearing on NBC. If that's not selling out, I don't know what is.
Quote by JoHNNERz
Paris Hilton is the biggest sellout ever.

I saw her at this show in Ann Arbor once with Dead Mice, in the basement of this apartment complex, back when she was in Kapital. Seriously, there were like 15 people there, and I was like, "this chick is amazing!". She had this whole anarcho-communist thing going where her band and road crew were living communally out of the van and made their own clothes. The show was incredible - probably some of the most socially conscious anarcho-folk-punk I've ever heard.

Are you serious?
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.