i are need homework help. for my speech class, i'm supposed to be presenting some award to a guy in my class for chewing more tobacco than anyone else in the world, so i need to write something for that, and i'm accepting an award for being the first telemarketer to actually sell something, so i need something written for that. i don't actually want someone to write it for me or anything like that, but i'd like some good ideas to make it funny, or at least good, and not boring. i'm not creative with music or writing or anything, or else i would just do it myself, so if anyone could help me, i'd appreciate it.
haha sounds like fun but im not good at that either
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
In your acceptance speech, be sure to say something along the lines of "Thank God I was able to convince Mr./Mrs. ______ (whoever won the tobacco award) to purchase a subscription to the "Tobacco of the Month" club."
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Say something like "And now fellow students, the big dipper himself, (insert name of tobacco winner). You should really enjoy listening to this guy talk while he still has a lower lip."
Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to.
Just talk about it in a serious manner. I had to make a speech to my language class a few days ago about Doctor Who, and it was just my luck to go after the person discussing euthanasia. So I made light of it, and got the people laughing.

But then again, I had my boobs on show the whole time, which got their attention. You should try it.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by larry jones
^^^Best idea yet. Aside of mine.

could you expand upon that idea? i really don't want to have other people doing the work for me, but i'm not sure at all how to tie Jumangii and the Emperor's New Groove to tobacco or telemarketing?
Be creative. Is this gonna be something written out and spoken or presented like a poster/flyer/etc?
Quote by larry jones
Be creative. Is this gonna be something written out and spoken or presented like a poster/flyer/etc?

note cards and spoken.
sounds like you need some help in english class as well "I are need home work help" lol
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"