Just want to watch this as i go to bed,And wondering does anybody know of any good streaming sites E.g 'TV-links' or 'Peekvid',(Neither of them have the movie in question)

Thanks in advance!

(And they're legal by the way,They just post links to other sites that have the data)
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
uhh.... yeah?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
alluc.org may have it

and tvlinks was legal by your standards...that didn't stop it from getting shut down
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
try veoh.com and alluc.org. if neither have it then i dont know any more that will have it
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
Quote by tard on tour
try veoh.com and alluc.org. if neither have it then i dont know any more that will have it

Thanks man,Unfortuanteley no luck though

I might actually just buy the movie :P
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
Quote by babysmasher
dont waste your time they don't even go to war in the movie, just 2 hrs of BS

Haha,You didn't like it then?
I heard it was really good and i like jake gylenhal(sp?),He was very good in Donnie Darko think,Bad movie then?

The Cubists
jarhead was a piece of crap. they didnt show anyone shooting anyone else its hella gay
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
i forget most of it... I think it was enjoyable til it ended and I didnt see any heads blowing up.. then I vowed to never watch it again
Quote by CommanderCool6
Haha,You didn't like it then?
I heard it was really good and i like jake gylenhal(sp?),He was very good in Donnie Darko think,Bad movie then?

I liked it. War or not, it was just plain funny. And it's quite revalent to to the pit seeing as he faps every other scene.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Phax
jarhead was a piece of crap. they didnt show anyone shooting anyone else its hella gay

... Yes, because that's what the movie was meant to be about, people shooting eachother.

I can only pray that was sarcasm.
use the search bar and search online movies. threads like this get posted all the time!
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Quote by Iamafunguy
It was pretty bad.

Not because nobody was shot....

But because it was pretty bad.

Elaborate
Quote by babysmasher
dont waste your time they don't even go to war in the movie, just 2 hrs of BS

It's not about war, it's about the lives of soldiers fighting the war. It's meant to portray the feelings of both the soldiers and the loved ones they leave behind and how war can tear your life apart even if there's no fighting in it.

No that movie sucks.

They tried to make a dark Vietnam-like war movie in the vein of platoon or full metal jacket. Except the Persian gulf was nowhere near like Vietnam and it turned into 2 hours of complete bull****.

Actually go get full-metal jacket. That was a good movie.

EDIT: to above: Yeah they still failed at that. The army isn't like that. Its funny because the book its based on is very pro-military and positive.
Quote by DaveGilmour1189
No that movie sucks.

They tried to make a dark Vietnam-like war movie in the vein of platoon or full metal jacket. Except the Persian gulf was nowhere near like Vietnam and it turned into 2 hours of complete bull****.
No they didn't... They didn't even try to make a war movie, so stop saying they did, it's not a war movie, just like 28 days later wasn't a zombie movie. It's a movie about the lives of soldiers.
Quote by DaveGilmour1189

Actually go get full-metal jacket. That was a good movie.
Yea, 1. he's looking for a free download, 2., Yea, it is, if you want a war movie.
Quote by DaveGilmour1189

EDIT: to above: Yeah they still failed at that.
No, no they didn't, actually it very accurately portrayed how war can tear apart people's lives, how loved ones can become distant from the lack of contact and how people can become alienated towards those fighting.
Quote by DaveGilmour1189

The army isn't like that.
Actually, it is, and it can be. You can't make a sweeping generalisation like that and say that "the army isn't like that" because for many people it definately is and has been, just like for many people the army has been a great experiance... It changes from person to person. So you can't dismiss an entire experience that people have felt and gone through like that.
Quote by DaveGilmour1189

Its funny because the book its based on is very pro-military and positive.
So what? What does that have to do with anything? key word there BASED ON, meaning taking an idea from the book, and elaborating on it through screen play and putting the directors own ideas into it.
Decent movie. No combat or anything, but I liked it.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Quote by Virgil_Hart05

Yea, 1. he's looking for a free download, 2., Yea, it is, if you want a war movie.
No, no they didn't, actually it very accurately portrayed how war can tear apart people's lives, how loved ones can become distant from the lack of contact and how people can become alienated towards those fighting.

No its not a generalization. My uncle was in the Persian gulf as a Marine. I saw the movie with him. His words verbatim coming out of the theater were "Wow, what a complete bunch of bull****."

Seriously, who ****s their neighbor, sends it too their husband disguised as the deer hunter? who wants to watch said tape again to "see what it feels like to be cheated on."
Quote by DaveGilmour1189
No its not a generalization. My uncle was in the Persian gulf as a Marine. I saw the movie with him. His words verbatim coming out of the theater were "Wow, what a complete bunch of bull****."

Seriously, who ****s their neighbor, sends it too their husband disguised as the deer hunter? who wants to watch said tape again to "see what it feels like to be cheated on."

Ok, so you disregard the idea of people in the military losing loved ones because your uncle was a marine and had a good time? Great basis to disregard the misery of thousands of soldiers everywhere...

Idiot.

Obviously the deer hunter thing was exagerated, but that's not really the point is it?

The point is people in the military can be gone so long they lose loved ones. End of story, just because it didn't happen to your uncle doesn't mean it didn't happen to thousands of others in the military, if you really are so blind and ignorant as to take your uncles one experiance as a holy grail over all other experiances felt by war veterans then fine, but you're really just being a jackass for disregarding the idea that the military can be a misery for plenty of people in it...

The idea of that scene by the way, was to show how he couldn't even feel empathy for the man who'd been cheated on. It was obviously a highly exaggerated scene but that's not really the point of it, the point was to show the lack of emotion he felt for his 'comrade'.
Last edited by Virgil_Hart05 at Oct 23, 2007,
For Christ sake they made it seem like every single person's girlfriend or wife cheated on them. And they were gone for 6 months. That's nothing in deployment terms. They sensationalized the whole thing. Or when Gyllenhal's character pulls a gun on his friend because he got him busted down a rank. Or the scene where they're all screwing around in the theater watching appocalypse now. Or the scene where the guy shoots some bedoin's camel for no real reason. All of it over exaggerated.

I'm not saying you don't have a valid point or that the soldiers don't have those problems, just the movie just overplayed all those aspects way too much.
Quote by DaveGilmour1189
For Christ sake they made it seem like every single person's girlfriend or wife cheated on them. And they were gone for 6 months. That's nothing in deployment terms. They sensationalized the whole thing. Or when Gyllenhal's character pulls a gun on his friend because he got him busted down a rank. Or the scene where they're all screwing around in the theater watching appocalypse now. Or the scene where the guy shoots some bedoin's camel for no real reason. All of it over exaggerated.

I'm not saying you don't have a valid point or that the soldiers don't have those problems, just the movie just overplayed all those aspects way too much.

It's overexaggerated to get a point across... I thought that would be agiven as common sense in watching a movie, to understand that certain aspects will be exaggerated in order to make a point...
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Last edited by triviumjunkie at Oct 23, 2007,