Page 1 of 2
well i got the soundtrack today and it had a metal i guess you'd call it version of the devil went down to georgia but that's irrevelent to this, Is anyone like psyched for the 28th? I'm just going to play it the whole day and hopefully beat it on expert (I've beaten 2 on expert so don't think i'm a noob, been playing since one was out). anyone feel the same? please if you want to say something negative about the franchise please say it somewhere else.
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
The soundtrack looked pretty bad, sorry. But some of the songs are going to be great. Knights of Cydonia - Muse, Reptilia - The Strokes, Cherub Rock - smashing Pumpkins. It'll be aweosme, I played the demo and it was great.
666 BRO
hell yeah i cant wait for guitar hero 3. ive been playing since the first one too and i rape at this game.
i typed in guitar hero and none of that came up on the first page, yeah should of looked farther i guess haha
Quote by imdeth
Quote by the humanity
Quote by Kankuro
The soundtrack looked pretty bad, sorry. But some of the songs are going to be great. Knights of Cydonia - Muse, Reptilia - The Strokes, Cherub Rock - smashing Pumpkins. It'll be aweosme, I played the demo and it was great.

Woah. I just went to eat dinner, and came back to see you had changed your avatar.

Weird.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
^^don't use the quick search...use the actual search feature and then search for just thread titles
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Kankuro!!!

Anyway, yea, I'm selling my PSP to buy this game.

I really can't wait.

"F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X" will be THE most fun song on the game. I've saw vids of a guy playing it, and, I must say, it looks extremely fun.

I know I haven't played every song yet, but that song, at the moment, takes the cake.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
Kankuro!!!
"F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X" will be THE most fun song on the game. I've saw vids of a guy playing it, and, I must say, it looks extremely fun.

I think Im gunna buy the game just for that
^ Wait, Fall of Troy on GH3!? Awesome. I was extremely pleased to see Gallows on there, amazing band. Oh, and thanks for the welcome back, the FOTB sucked.
666 BRO
FCPREMIX is good but they coulda chose a better song and not just the single that everyone listens to.
Has an awesome soundtrack. 3s and 7s, Reptilia, I think a Hives song, and some great classic rock. As soon as i get my hands on an Xbox 360, im getting either this or Halo 3 first. Thisll be one of the first games i buy tho.
You don't have a 360!? I'm kidding.

Quote by sexlove45
FCPREMIX is good but they coulda chose a better song and not just the single that everyone listens to.

There's nothing wrong with singles.
666 BRO
True, but more noticable songs sells more games.

I would have loved ""You Gotaa Death Wish, Johnny Truant?"", or "I Just Got this Symphony Goin'", "Mouths Like Sidewinder Missles", but I'm happy with what I get.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Sledgehammer or The Adventures of Allan Gordon would be great.
666 BRO
Quote by fallenangel20
True, but more noticable songs sells more games.

I would have loved ""You Gotaa Death Wish, Johnny Truant?"", or "I Just Got this Symphony Goin'", "Mouths Like Sidewinder Missles", but I'm happy with what I get.

true. i wouldve liked maybe problem or excreations, sledgehammer, tom waits or like seatlanis.
but ill take what theyre giving
Through The Fire And Flames And One are gonna be awesome

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
I'm looking forward to Bulls On Parade the most. That solo on expert is going to be insane.
I can't wait to play the metal version of The Devil Went Down To Georgia. That song is awesome.
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

have you ever seen the through the fire and flames expert video on expert? it's like just running up and down the five buttons at 16th notes the whole song!
Quote by imdeth
Quote by the humanity
is stairway to heaven on this one?
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Downloaded it last night.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
I think i'll get a bit bored of it easily though. I've just edied the one for PS2 and added in the songs of my choice so any songs on GH3 i want to play i've probably already added to the PS2 one..
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
One more day! I'm so excited, I'm going into work early tomorrow so that I can get it. It looks so awesome.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
i reckon the set list looks sick tbh
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
im just lookin foreward to through the fire and flames man they got 2 vids on youtube of the full song now
I'm mad cause its only on Next-gen systems D:

I only have a PS2..
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
I'm pissed because it has one of Blue Oyster Cult's best songs ever on it. Problem is this one isn't a hit single, and now everybody will learn to play it and I won't seem that obscure anymore, lol
Steinberger GU/Spirit w/ Moses Graphite neck, EMG 81-85
"Fireball" Pacer/RG hybrid

Furman Power Conditioner
Axe-Fx Standard
ART SLA-1
Yamaha S112V
Peak FCB4N
Quote by Kai07
I'm mad cause its only on Next-gen systems D:

I only have a PS2..

It's for PS2 too...
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Page 1 of 2