cuz i need a cheap little crap amp around 15 watts.

so what would it be?

EDIT: for those who dont know, the 15G is one of the crappiest guitar amps ever, and is known for being extremely loud at at 2 and silent at 1.5-ish
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
there is technically a fender frontman 15B bass amp; I used to have one... It was better than silent at 1.5 and it never got loud... but I still wouldn't buy it.
Quote by 83lespaulstudio
for small bass amps, i lean more toward Hartke's offerings. should be in the same price range.

You know I played thru one of those today, and I was surprised how nice the lower wattage Hartke's sounded. Definitely better than the Kustoms I'm accustomed to.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
you want a crap bass amp? Try the Kustom KBA10
'

Sigh...yes, that was my first practice amp. 35 bucks and priced accordingly to quality.

Their amps aren't too bad once you get above 30 watts tho'.
haha im playing the guitar one now, I keep it next to my comp so i can play while on the computer. And yes on 2 it is really loud and below that its silent!!! But its not that bad for small 1st amp. Their is defently worse.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
The equivalent to what you're talking about is the Rumble 15 probably.

+1, I have one, it's good...Li'l crackly now though
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
my first bass amp was a Kustom 200 combo, 2x15's. it was really heavy. i think i gave $150 or $200 in '77 or '78. it was my only amp for about 5 years.