Here are some ska songs i've written.

myspace.com/tranquilo07

no horns as of yet.
Bitchin, it's some decent ska but you don't rip off sublime like every other local ska band.
I'm really diggin it. Oh yeah, but the first verse of break-up reminds me of sublime's new realization, but it's a great song. Keep it comin.
Edit: Btw, would you be against aloowing downloads for more of your songs?
CTHC
Last edited by BreakingTheGirl at Oct 23, 2007,
not really at all.

We are super Heavily Influenced by sublime though, as about half our set is sublime covers at every show. But It is just because that is the style of music we enjoy creating.
Thanks very much for the support my friend. Check back later for new tracks and hit us up with an f/r for sho.
**** yeah i love sublime!! And you sound alot like them but in a good way. You heard of pepper? please crit mine in my sig thanks.
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
Yeah man Pepper is the ****. I've got every album and every sublime bootleg. Over twenty.
Thats great make it downloadable man i want that on my ipod.
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.