View poll results: Do you?
I do
19 51%
I don't
8 22%
Thats real gay man
10 27%
Voters: 37.
come home...to play along with whole songs that you know and burn cds of songs you learned or plan to learn and sometimes play standing up and just rock out?

I don't mean play along while your trying to learn the song I mean actually go through every song one by one to get the feeling that your actually playing with the band.
I come home and play Halo, like everyone else on this planet. >_<
666 BRO
Quote by schecter_guy
why don't you just start a real band?

yea pretty much. i havnt learned another bands song in like........ atleast six months
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by schecter_guy
why don't you just start a real band?

if i could, don't you think everyone would? all my friends don't play seriously...and the kids i d know who play dislike me...i'm in quite the pickle
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
I know I can't really play anything metal demands (speed picking, etc.) but I would like to play metal.
But no one around here likes that stuff. We don't even have a radio station that plays metal.
It's just too late for me to troll through the fields of poor grammar and spelling errors at this time of night...
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
It's just too late for me to troll through the fields of poor grammar and spelling errors at this time of night...

Quote by Kankuro
I come home and play Halo, like everyone else on this planet. >_<

lol sigged
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You
I play along with tracks. It's pretty fun.

It's also pretty embarrassing when I forget to lock the door and someone comes in to see me rolling around on the floor playing guitar. Oh well.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Yeah, of course I do. It's teh funs.

Or I get a backing track, record the rhythm parts, then play over as lead and singer That's even better.
Not quite what you described, but yeah, backing tracks rule when you're learning a song.