This is old news, but I watch these if I need a good laugh.

Funny shit right there
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
You should watch the Megaman goes to Williamette one. It's hilarious.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
^ Well then you've obviously never been a Halo fan, and for that you get no cookies. ...
666 BRO
Don't be mad because your emo bashing thread got closed, because I reported and the others probably did as well. They're funny, I suppose it's only aimed towards Halo fans, which i'm guessing you're not. :\
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
Don't be mad because your emo bashing thread got closed, because I reported and the others probably did as well. They're funny, I suppose it's only aimed towards Halo fans, which i'm guessing you're not. :\

i did the same to you several hours earlier so fingers crossed!. you are not a real emo anyway because you are too aggressive. trouble at home perhaps??.

I like halo. You just phail thats all .
Quote by Kankuro

This is why I missed you.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I'm not emo, enough said there. What did you report, i don't believe anything I posted was valid for reporting. Well, I suppose it's aimed towards XBL users, and if you are an XBL user and still don't laugh, then you're just heartless. ...
666 BRO
Quote by RHCP94
This is why I missed you.

And arguing is why I missed the Pit.
666 BRO
Halo, quite frankly, is ****

Flame away, i probably won't look at this topic ever again so get creative.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Lulz. People ether have no clue what Halo on Live is like, or they just have a real shitty sense of humor.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Sirnogbert

You probably won't reply, but explain your reasoning, I realize people have different opinions but the game is definitely not ****.
666 BRO
The first one sucks but the second one is great.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
You probably won't reply, but explain your reasoning, [b}I realize people have different opinions but the game is definitely not ****.

Ok maybe **** was a bit harsh, there's a lot worse, but it's still not that good. I'm not a fan of FPS games so it takes a really good one like Timesplitters to impress me. Halo just seems to be incredibly generic and boring and nowhere near as entertaining.

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Quote by Kankuro
I'm not emo, enough said there. What did you report, i don't believe anything I posted was valid for reporting. Well, I suppose it's aimed towards XBL users, and if you are an XBL user and still don't laugh, then you're just heartless. ...

WOAH! stop arguing..peace & love...peace & love..

*Strokes Kankuro*
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']WOAH! stop arguing..peace & love...peace & love..

*Strokes Kankuro*

Let him argue with me for a bit, videogame arguements are the only acceptable ones.

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Quote by Sirnogbert

true that man..

i have friends that want 360's just for halo 3.. but i just don't see the entertainment in the game at all.

and i agree timesplitters > halo.

halo bores me.
I named my acoustic guitar Paris, cause' its got a big hole
Quote by Futsal_Vs
true that man..

i have friends that want 360's just for halo 3.. but i just don't see the entertainment in the game at all.

and i agree timesplitters > halo.

halo bores me.

...Holy ****, someone who agrees with me over Halo. You can't be real. CAN'T BE! Anyway kudos.

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

I've never even played Halo but that was funny.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
"Hello I am Master Chief... lolololololololololololololololol"

Microsoft Sam ftw.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/2304-Zero-Punctuation-Halo-3

This man speaks the truth. Actually he speaks the truth about just about anything, check him on www.fullyramblomatic.com

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

^ Yeah, he has a point, although he came off as somewhat of an ass. That guy has different opinions than me, to be honest, I'll agree. The story is decent, and the Marine A.I. is horrible, but at this point Halo is meant for XBL, if you bought Halo just for it's story, shame on you. Even I can say this, being a Halo fanboy myself.
666 BRO
I'll be honest I tend to agree with Yahtzee on a lot of things. not just because he's a Halo basher. i'll admit yeah Halo is a lot better multiplayer, but most fps games are so that's not really saying much.

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag