this is going to be really stupid and i expect lame responses but how do you pay for iTunes, i mean do they have it by song or by month or what?
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Per song/album
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
how much is it then if you know
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by cm_punk_fan
how much is it then if you know

99 cents for a song, 10 bucks for an album, 1.99 for a television episode, not sure how much movies cost.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Movies 5$ well 4.99$... but you know

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
aren't the prices in the itunes store anyway? plus this is a great place to look
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
idk about the credit card billing

but if you have coinstar machines (idk if those are anywhere but where i live) or some sort of coin counting machine, you might be able to buy itunes credits with change (its what i do, and suprisingly you really get a lot of money if you just keep an eye out for change)

but you can also buy itunes giftcards almost anywhere, so then you just redeem it, and it puts credit in your account, then you dont have to worry about credit cards
Quote by fosho
how....did you find that wiki article?
youre a weird one tjdjr09

per song or album straight to your credit card
. . .

WOW SH*T

My Axe: WarwickThumb
If you have a Paypal account on eBay you can use that
Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Custom(Alpine White)
-Alvarez RD20S(Natural)
-Ibanez AE20E (Blue)
-Peavey Valveking half stack
-Crate Blue Voodoo 6212
-Boss ME-50
-BC Rich Warlock Exotic w EMG 81

Ashton's Magnum Myspace
i pay per song.. but i got like $18 on my account i'v saving to buy the next slipknot album or something like that.
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way