Whats a good high gain pickup that will fit into my SC slot?
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
your title is an oxymoron. you have to widen the slot to fit 'buckers in there
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
i think hes talking about compacted hums

they sound nice but if i were you id leave the single coil cuz imo, single coils have a nicer clean
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
I've heard good things about the Seymour Duncan Hot Rails. Aside from that, I haven't heard much, but you could look into:
Hot Rails
Cool Rails
Mini JB
Lil 59
All by Seymour Duncan

I think there's a couple by Dimarzio as well, I want to say the Fast Track 2, but I don't actually know what the models are.

What sounds do you want to get out of it? What guitar and what pickup position will you be putting this in?
Ive only tried Hot Rails and they were pretty nice. In fact they had thicker tone than I had expected.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I got a brandless Minibucker for the bridge of my Strat, and a 500k pot. The pot made it quite bright, but it's wuite crunchy and at 14k quite fat too. It also has decent cleans, because of the combo of Alder Body + Maple Neck + Single Size + 500k tonepot for it in my Strat. It's got enough fatness for me, like a modern single. I like it.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.