does anyone kno what is the cheapest place to buy alder or swamp ash body blanks? i plan on making a V
Carvin.com
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
warmoth.com if you want you can get the body pre cut and everything.
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
Local wood shop, Stewmac.com, Warmoth has em with the neck pocket routed. Stewmac is definately cheaper than Warmoth. u might need some extra wood tho. Most blanks will fit a Strat, which is much shorter than a V.
Well are you in the USA? UK? Where?
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
(sorry to hi-jack the thread) say he was in the UK were is the best place to buy mahogony
The Merchant Of the Resident Evil Club
]

Quote by hminh87
What is that big hole at the neck joint for?

Quote by Hoodoo Child
the neck?
Quote by qotsa1998
U might need some extra wood tho. Most blanks will fit a Strat, which is much shorter than a V.

You can just about squeeze a V from a normal body blank by cutting it diagonaly, flipping one half over then joining the outside edges as the center joint.

Quote by dingo356
(sorry to hi-jack the thread) say he was in the UK were is the best place to buy mahogony

David Dyke Luthier supplies is the nearest place to you I think. Quite expensive though.

Heres the link - Luthier Supplies
^ Can you recommend anywhere cheaper? At the moment I'm probably gonna buy from David Dyke.

I'm looking for Alder suitable for a RR V, so probably 16" x 21", either 1 or 2 pc. I've asked him for a quote, and waiting on a reply.

I don't suppose you know anywhere good near Bristol?
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Didn't think so, thanks anyway
Quote by Liberation
try looking in one of the UK links in the stickys.
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT