Alright, well i'm stuck between the Peavey Windsor, and the Orange Rocker 30..anyone have an opinion/suggestion?

Thanks

Note: I play mostly Rock, and songs from the 80's.
I'd say Orange all the way.
all the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players
Orange, totally. Windsor doesn't really have cleans either if you need them.

However, since you live in the US, the difference in price is A LOT. I'd also suggest a Classic 30 though.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
How are you stuck between a $400 head and a $1100 head? That's a HUGE price difference. Or at least tell me where you can get a Rocker 30 for $400.
Yeah, there's at least a 500$ difference for a half stack..But i'm not too crazy about cleans though..

To Gibson: Well, Money isn't a HUGE problem, It would just take quite a while to get that much, unless I somehow manage to get All A's, which my mom would then pay for it. But, yeah price is a bit of a problem if i'm going to have to pay for it myself

Also, I was mainlywondering about sound quality of the two.

Also...About the Classic 30, how good is it compared to the orange/windsor? o.O
Last edited by I Be Andyy at Oct 23, 2007,
Classic series is great for cleans, blues and classic rock, but doesn't have gain for much else. The Orange is way nicer that the Peavey, but the Windsor is certainly a good amp for the money.
Guitar
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rocktron/Egnater TOL 50 2x12
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
Jcm 800 all the way dude, no better rock amp
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
If you can turn it the **** up i'd say ditch both and get a used JCM 800. They rock. But the choice out of them is orange all they way.
Quote by I Be Andyy
Yeah, there's at least a 500$ difference for a half stack..But i'm not too crazy about cleans though..

To Gibson: Well, Money isn't a HUGE problem, It would just take quite a while to get that much, unless I somehow manage to get All A's, which my mom would then pay for it. But, yeah price is a bit of a problem if i'm going to have to pay for it myself

Also, I was mainlywondering about sound quality of the two.

Also...About the Classic 30, how good is it compared to the orange/windsor? o.O

if money isn't a problem, u should probably look at other amps (preferably made in US, since you wouldnt be ripped off like the orange rocker). also, i wish i had ur mom. i almost have all A's, and my mom wont even get me a Engl THunder.
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Ha ha, okay guys, I might be able to try some out this week, I'm going to a few music stores in St. Louis this weekend..So I might get to try some out..