ya if u can play it in the pawn shop to make sure it works but dont just get it without playing it
That's a really good deal actually, I think the 30 watt one is about that. But do you really need 120 watts? That's pretty loud, but for that price, it's a really good deal.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
ive been looking for an amp for a long time and though i should walk into a pawn shop
i cant save very much from my job but so i thought i should see if i could find a cheap but good amp
i do plan on trying it out though
tomorrow, maybe if it sounds good, then pawn shop layaway it is (so i wont lose it)
oh and on the back you can chose the watt-age i think
founder/leader of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club
pm me if you would like to join

--my gear--
squier '51 (flipped for left handed)
cheap no name 15w amp
Quote by rubenroxyoursox
oh and on the back you can chose the watt-age i think

Yes, you can, but it honestly doesn't really serve much of a purpose as it's not a tube amp.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Awesome amp, great deal.
-"Sunny Jane" '04 MIM Sunburst Fender Tele. DD HB102(n)
-"Sapphire" Indie Tribal Extreme
-"Joy" Vintage 1100N Acoustic
-"Booty" Black Squier Jazz Bass
Traynor YCS50 1x12 (V30 Speaker)
Mark Bass Little Mk II
1x15 bass cab
awesome amp. I have the 30 watt, and that price is good. Make sure it works fine though because that seems too low of a price. Great amp though, great effects, and the whole hybrid tube thing is nice. Sounds nice when cranked, unlike regular solid state amps.
Quote by MatrixClaw
Yes, you can, but it honestly doesn't really serve much of a purpose as it's not a tube amp.

Thats the stupidest thing Ive ever heard..
..........**** also dude thats like a awsome deal i saw that 120 watt tube amp in the guitar shop that deals with loads of vintage stuff and they sold it for like 1k it was pretty sweet amp too it sounded like god somehow coming out of speakers then craddleing you and stroking your hair and saying that your amazing at guitar..........
>.>

<.<
Quote by ASGTrace

no that isn't stupid at all. high wattage tube amps will take a lot to sound good, but solid state amps sound better at lower volumes. thats is what he meant.
*removed*
Quote by ASGTrace

why? it's still basically a solid state amp, it's not like you're getting and powertube OD by lowering the power.

i think it's a dumb idea.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008