I wanna change the pick-ups in my Mexican Strat, but I have no clue what I should put in there.

I know what sound I want, I want a cross between Jimi Hendrix, S.R.V, and Buddy Guy. But of course, I have no idea how to aquire this tone. I have a pretty nice set up, I got my Blue Voodoo which has very nice cleans and I have my TS-9 Turbo, so it's not like I got a weak set-up. I want something readily available like SDs, Dimarzios, Fender Custom Shops.

Any help would be appreciated guys!
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
get some fender 60s pickups
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
haha i could have wrote this myself. let me know if you get anything good...im thinking of trying the fender noiseless pups
you have some ace gear there
i just thought i'd say that,
shame i dont know **** about strats, but i still seem love the hell out of them...
I also want to upgrade the p/u's in my Mexican Strat to achieve the same type of style too, lol. I have a fender hot rod deluxe amp and figured an upgrade might be in order for my pickups
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
I'm pretty much in exactly the same boat as you- looking for new pickups for my MIM Strat, to be used for Hendrix-type rock and blues stuff.

Right now, I'm thinking about Lindy Fralin Blues Specials. They're very similar to vintage 60's pickups, apparently, and they're handwound. I think they'd be about $230 direct from Fralin, so that's not too much more than a set of Fender Custom Shop pickups off MF.