so there is a family living in the apartment besides mine. It is a really angry asian lady, a middle eastern man and a little kid. The apartment is decent, but it's nothing special. The apartments in this city are getting ridiculously expensive so moving right now would be a pain. Anyway, the mom is really really loud, she screams at the top of her lungs and stomps her feet. The kid does the same thing. I'd go over and ask them to tone it down but the lady would stab me without a doubt, she sounds like pure hatred when she screams. So my only option is to complain to the landlord, but I know there is a chance they will get in serious trouble and risk eviction. But the mom is so loud it's messing up my life, I am missing sleep and it's messing up my school. So what would you do?
Tell the landlord. It's not your fault they're being loud and waking you up when you sleep.
Quote by Rising
go to the mom

dont be a pussy man, tell her shes too loud

I'm not really pussying out, like I said, she would not handle it well. I'd record her screaming if I could so you could understand, there's nothing but hate from this lady. But I also don't want to screw up a familie's life.
Come on, you do what everyone does when you have noisy neighbors, you make noise back.
We're only strays.
well if she's pure hate, i doubt your screwing up there life much. tell your landlord. don't be "nice" and let them step all over you. sounds like she's overstepping her boundaries because that is not her building.

non-serious suggestion: record her screaming while adding punching sounds and tell the police she beats her kid, then she'll go to jail, family keeps the apartment (if there's a father) and you get sleep
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
I've gotten 2 warnings in the past for guitar playing, one more and I'm out.

^^^to the guy above me, I think I should record her, it's putrid to hear that voice wake me up.
Ok so last night a guy got flamed for posting "And a black guy answered the phone" in regards to someone breaking into his car and stealing his ****.
Double standard?
Cook her fucking dog.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Hire a hitman or even a local thug to kill them/rough them up.
666 BRO
crank up your amp and turn up the gain. if that doesnt make them move, then im out of ideas.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Rig an acid trap. When they open their door, a bucketful of corrosive acid will fall on them and melt their insolent asses.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
throw fortune cookies under their door, they always calms asain women down.
Quote by farcry
I'm not really pussying out, like I said, she would not handle it well. I'd record her screaming if I could so you could understand, there's nothing but hate from this lady. But I also don't want to screw up a familie's life.

you're afraid of an old asian woman with a good pair of lungs?

I don't care how good she is at screaming, think about it man, even if she does touch you then she gets arrested and/or sued.

you gotta stand up foryourself, if you cant stand up to a little asian woman, who's to say you wont let other bigger threats **** on you in life?

i don't mean to be offensive, but im just telling it the way i see it
Quote by farcry
so there is a family living in the apartment besides mine. It is a really angry asian lady, a middle eastern man and a little kid. The apartment is decent, but it's nothing special. The apartments in this city are getting ridiculously expensive so moving right now would be a pain. Anyway, the mom is really really loud, she screams at the top of her lungs and stomps her feet. The kid does the same thing. I'd go over and ask them to tone it down but the lady would stab me without a doubt, she sounds like pure hatred when she screams. So my only option is to complain to the landlord, but I know there is a chance they will get in serious trouble and risk eviction. But the mom is so loud it's messing up my life, I am missing sleep and it's messing up my school. So what would you do?

for some reason this made me LOL after i read it a 2nd time. but seriously fortune cookies, or just man up and tell her to shut up.
Quote by armon77

I'd go with the note. Or see what other people on your floor think and go to her in a group/angry mob. She can't kill you all.
while theyre out, break in, take all the potential things they could beat you with, then tell them to shut the **** up
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
you have a right to peace and quiet in your home. Submit a complaint.
If you don't want to submit a complaint to the landlord, send the woman a carefully worded letter.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
ok ok, so heres what i say you SHOULD do

go to the landlord and tell him/her your story, ask that he/she makes them shut up, surely theyl answer to the landlord!

and if you're worried about them getting booted, then just request to the landlord to have mercy on them and give them another chance

there, thats my full thought-into-idea
Sign her up to Mr. Chew
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
take your amp (or borrow a friend's halfstack if ur amp is small). Point it towards the wall u share with them. Crank gain and volume, maybe use a booster and OD pedal on the way, get a drummer set up in there and play some metal.

If they complain, say its mostly wut they do to u
If you do decide to put an angry note on her door. Make sure you attach it with a steak knife.
Quote by armon77

cant go wrong with that idea
Quote by loganrocksabass

how can your girlfriend be in your band if she's in the kitchen?
Well this is probably going to be ignored under all the pointless joke posts, but I would say write her a NICE note and tape it to the door.

Say something like "I would most appreciate it if you guys would keep the noise down please." Don't say anything about her yelling and screaming.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.