Hey guys, what are some songs to learn when you're feeling a bit down. something really emotional. Im not going to tell why and make this a thread about my ranting.
In THis River by BLack Label Society

simpel chords to sing along with
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
Adam's Song!!!! (don't flame, I love Blink-182)
Also: Tonight, Tonight by Smashing pumpkis
When I got rejected from my college of choice, I kept playing "Nutshell" by Alice In Chains. I highly recomend this song.
Just do melodic minor scale runs.

Tell us why you are sad! It will be... fun.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
If you're feeling like no one understands you (yeah typical teen thought...all of our kind have it, though we sometimes deny it) and you just wanna defend yourself and not take anymore **** keep playing

Chop Suey- System Of A Down

It helped me immensely.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Basically the whole album 13th Step by A Perfect Circle... every song on there is like "OMG, I need to cry right now." but it's a really good album.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Quote by redstapler1228
an acoustic slow version of Hey Ya by Outkast

you have no idea how emotional that can get...

As voted one of the happiest songs ever, by me, i can imagine it's not very emotional.
As voted one of the happiest songs ever, by me, i can imagine it's not very emotional.

happiness is an emotion, just not the one he's looking for.
Either Down in a Hole by AIC or strum the chord version of Outside by Aaron Lewis. Iunno, I usually play somthing uptempo when I'm down, cause playing fun songs always puts me in a better mood. If I wanna be depressed I just put in some NIN or Pantera
Simple Man + Tuesdays Gone - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Great songs to play when your down
LET FREEDOM RING WITH A SHOTGUN BLAST!
It's Alright by Black Sabbath
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.