The tab on ug here doesn't make sense I think an unmastered version of the song was pre released. Does anyone know where I can get an accurate tab?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
up?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

up

I believe it's the tab of the unmastered version of it (if thats what you want to call it.) and they came out with a reissue.
The one is missing a bunch of parts.

You know... Unmastered means they just don't enhance the sound quality right?
But whatever, Send me a youtube link to the actual song you want and I'll try and get those "Missing parts"
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Seth Shadows
You know... Unmastered means they just don't enhance the sound quality right?
But whatever, Send me a youtube link to the actual song you want and I'll try and get those "Missing parts"

Ok thanks man

sent..

up..? you haven't responded .

I'm sorry haha, I pm'd you back a few times saying I never got a link.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0