Does anyone know where I can find a Randall Warhead head? Discontinued so they're hard to come by. I just got scammed on one on ebay as a matter of fact. I need to find one cuz right now I have a Warhead cab sitting here in my room with no head.
I don't want the x2 i just want the original warhead but you know people on ebay have to be retarded
yeah they are, well i like the original and the X2 I love Dime, he was so inovative, and died way before his time.
Quote by korn klown 14
yeah they are, well i like the original and the X2 I love Dime, he was so inovative, and died way before his time.

this is not a dime memorial thread, is a warhead search thread.

on topic, search other auction sites, not only ebay exists. and dime also used RG series heads in his early carrer, so try one and check if you like em.

btw, pawn shops ftw
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
RG series blow, warheads are allright but are kind of one trick poines in that they can only do one distortion sound well
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
I wasn't making a memorial thread, I was just saying while we were on the topic of dimes amps, that he was innovative and his murder was terrible.
Well it seems no one knows more on finding these amps than i do other auction sites have like 2 items total on them
Quote by korn klown 14
I wasn't making a memorial thread, I was just saying while we were on the topic of dimes amps, that he was innovative and his murder was terrible.

Exaclty, how did his death affect his tone?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
We were on the main subject of Dime I wasn't getting into specifics. Ive only seen warheads on ebay, mabey check in the used sections at music stores, call around. Put a wanted add in the paper.
if you can find an X2 warhead then go for it, they are basically dimebag tone in a box, the original warheads are ok (i have the combo version) but they arent that great on their own, they need a boost up front to really sound great but once you do that they sound awesome, but the X2 warheads are so much better, you dont need any extra gear, just plug and play. Ive had the RG100ES head (same kind dimebag used to record CFH and TGST) and they need #1 mxr 6 band graphic boosting up front, #2 furman pq4 in the loop to drop mids, tighten up top, and #3 a noise gate to shut the mxr up. sounded great, but id much rather be able to plug straight in and jam
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
Dose anyone have a Randall RX 75, and can you tell me is something about them,
thanks