do you think people or more likely to believe something a girl says vs something a guy says? i do and its' bullcrap! my friend was in calculus with me today, and this girl stops right in the middle of the door way, so my friend accidentally walked into her (obviously her fault) she laughed. then she raised her hand and said "mrs.belger, chris sexually harassed me". needless to say everyone laughed except my teacher who said "oh really how so?", the girl then says "he touched my butt, but tried to pretend like he was tripping".

ok the teacher was like seriously about to send my buddy chris to the office and was yelling at him for not knowing how to "treat a lady" until the whole class had to convince her that it was a joke. my man chris couldnt even get 4 or 5 words out of his mouth without the teacher telling him he was a liar haha
girls have this thing called a "vagina" that allows them control over pubecent boys minds. Once you are out of high school, it only gets worse.
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by MySweetFracture
girls have this thing called a "vagina" that allows them control over pubecent boys minds. Once you are out of high school, it only gets worse.

Oh so the teacher is a paedophile?
Quote by armon77
my teacher is a lady.

Even worse. Then yes, she is going to side with the girl. Sorry man, you just cant win.
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by MySweetFracture
girls have this thing called a "vagina" that allows them control over all mankind. Once you are out of high school, it only gets worse.
fixed

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
girls are the innocent ones. or at least that's what everyone is brought up to believe.

bull****... the girls I know are more vulgar than me.

well that's a lie but you know what I mean.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
its cause the teacher's sexist, like every f**kin woman teacher i have, they'll believe a girl over a guy, but guy teachers just are like "f**k it, both of you are suspended, now shut up, damn"
Quote by MySweetFracture

+1
i know too well