Page 1 of 2
ok this is what happened i was in the parkinglot of our football feild and the whole team was out there playin around b-4 practice one day and i was talkin to one of my friends and i turned around and one of my other friends is running at me with a boxing glove on and punches me right in the soft part of my chest and i passed out but in the prosses of falling down i hit my face on the bumper of someones truck and gave myself a black eye then my knees got cut up and i slamed my elbow and head on the concrete sooo im layin there and when i finaly come to i see one kid standin over mee and he is about to hit me in the balls lol so i was like WTF lol and i finaly figure out were i was and what the hell i was doin on the ground in the middle of this random parking lot and it fianly came back to me and i had a giant head ach, my elbow hurt, my knees hurt, and my balls hurt it tuned out that someone hit them when i was outa it OUCH!! lol and now i am tryin to figure away to pay him back what do you think
Quote by Gunpowder
This article just proves that we should never underestimate the deadly potential of baked goods.

Quote by Gunpowder
This, my friends, is the quintessence of average Pit-goer's thought process & logic.

UG MISSILE BASE !
UG's Hate Crew group
Quote by Chickenparts
Punctuation is epic.

BUT RUN-ON SENTENCES ARE MORE EPIC!!!1!!!!!!1

Agreed.

I actually started reading the story and stopped because of the lack of punctuation.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
dude, saran wrap his car if he has one, and trust me, in the heat, it will start to melt...if not, just do the same he did to you, but 10x worse.
b-4 ??????

You must have very good grades in grammar

keep it up
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
so paybacks a BTC

does that stand for bite the cat or something

LUCAS!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
1.) Kidnap him
2.) ???????
3.) Profit
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by causomeguy35
so paybacks a BTC

does that stand for bite the cat or something

yeah you're right

WTf does BTC mean?
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
I'd offer advice if I wasn't pissed off at your horrible writing skills.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
These people are your friends?

his friend is probably Mike Tyson or Muhammed Ali
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Grammar is also a B.T.C.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
A "LOL" is not considered a period/fullstop
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by joemunch66
ok this is what happened i was in the parkinglot of our football feild and the whole team was out there playin around b-4 practice one day and i was talkin to one of my friends and i turned around and one of my other friends is running at me with a boxing glove on and punches me right in the soft part of my chest and i passed out but in the prosses of falling down i hit my face on the bumper of someones truck and gave myself a black eye then my knees got cut up and i slamed my elbow and head on the concrete sooo im layin there and when i finaly come to i see one kid standin over mee and he is about to hit me in the balls lol so i was like WTF lol and i finaly figure out were i was and what the hell i was doin on the ground in the middle of this random parking lot and it fianly came back to me and i had a giant head ach, my elbow hurt, my knees hurt, and my balls hurt it tuned out that someone hit them when i was outa it OUCH!!

Wow. That entire part is one long run-on sentence.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Spydr
Grammar is also a B.T.C.

What is a BTC

I won't be able to sleep if i don't know what btc means
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
an eye for an eye. ;]
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Allow me to translate from dumbassish to English:

Okay, this is what happened, I was in the parking lot of our football field, and the whole team was out there playing around before practice one day, and I was talking to one of my friends and i turned around and one of my other friends is running at me with a boxing glove on, and punches me right in the soft part of my chest. I passed out, but in the process of falling down, I hit my face on the bumper of someone's truck and gave myself a black-eye. Then my knees got cut up and I slammed my elbow and head on the concrete. So I'm laying there and when I finally come to, I see one kid standing over me, and he was about to hit me in the balls. (lol) So I was in shock, and i finally figure out where I was, and what the hell I was doing on the ground in the middle of this random parking lot, and it finally came back to me, and I had a giant head ache. My elbow hurt, my knees hurt, and my balls hurt. It turned out that someone hit my balls when I was out of it--OUCH!! And now I am trying to figure out a way to pay him back. What do you think?

I did the best I could.
Last edited by Chickenparts at Oct 23, 2007,
Quote by mathieupM13
What is a BTC

I won't be able to sleep if i don't know what btc means

bite the cat
bite the chalupa
be the car

LUCAS!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Quote by Chickenparts
Allow me to translate from dumbassish to English:

Okay, this is what happened, I was in the parking lot of our football field, and the whole team was out there playing around before practice one day, and i was talking to one of my friends and i turned around and one of my other friends is running at me with a boxing glove on, and punches me right in the soft part of my chest. I passed out but in the process of falling down, I hit my face on the bumper of someone's truck and gave myself a black-eye. Then my knees got cut up and i slammed my elbow and head on the concrete. So I'm laying there and when i finally come to, I see one kid standing over me, and he was about to hit me in the balls. (lol) So i was in shock, and i finally figure out where I was, and what the hell i was doing on the ground in the middle of this random parking lot, and it finally came back to me, and i had a giant head ache. My elbow hurt, my knees hurt, and my balls hurt it turned out that someone hit them when i was out of it--OUCH!! And now I am trying to figure out a way to pay him back. What do you think?

I did the best I could.

Good grammar

You won a cookie

Damn i'm pathetic
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Quote by joemunch66
over mee and he is about to hit me in the balls lol so i was like WTF lol

Im still laughing.

I don't understand why you were though?

You almost just lost your future children and the best way you can epitomize your feelings is "WTF lol"?
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Tell him your power level is maximum and he will pee himself.

That or just drag him into an alley and beat the living dogs*** out of him. That's what I'd do.
Quote by Chickenparts
Fuck yeah!!!!

Fu*k yeah what?

I'm pathetic or he has a good grammar
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Don't touch that guy's car. That's the pussiest thing in the world to do. Messing with somebody's car is simply wrong, and if I caught someone doing something to my car I'd do far worse bodily harm to them than if they had tried messing with me personally. Probably something involving a tire iron.

Now, you say a friend did this to you? Some friend... well if you do consider him a friend, sucker punch him at some unexpected, but hilarious moment. Go shopping with him and right when he's checking out, slam his head into the register and run away.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by algemar
Im still laughing.

I don't understand why you were though?

You almost just lost your future children and the best way you can epitomize your feelings is "WTF lol"?

Seriously, can't you be more mature and maybe tell some adult about it. Since it was on school grounds he could probably get into some trouble for it. What kind of friends are you hanging out with? BTW, since that advice won't get taken, just wait till he has his back to you and if possible try to kick him in the back of the balls. Hurts the worst.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
buy a little thing of the worlds hottest sauce [hot ass habenero sauce] and rub a little bit on random places he is gonna touch. i.e. steering wheel, door handle, soda can, pen etc. by the end of the day, hes gonna be in pain.

and tell him that he has something under his eye, or anywhere else on his face.

Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
split his skull with a bat.
Quote by notoriousnumber
High five!!...

Actually no, youre an idiot.
^he has a good idea.
just ****ing kick his ass for being such a prick of a friend.
what kind of friend would intentionally knock you out and do all this **** to you, and you're
somewhat okay with it?! you suck at life im sorry to say.
seriously, just ****ing kick his gay ass and don't be friends anymore.
that's a ****ed up thing he did to you.
if you can't/don't want to fight, then shoot him or stab him, or do what remember said and split his skull with a bat.
this place is ALMOST as bad as 4chan.
it's 4chan with out the intense cursing/racism(or any bad -ism word)
and guys, it's the ****ing pit, AND it's a forum nonetheless, of guitar players.
if you don't like the grammar, then go to a goddamn english forum ass.
we're not here to spell good for you one time.
and Schneider, you used the grammar, that of which is used by a retard, the day you
posted that thread when you were locked down in your school.
****ing hypocrite.
P.S.
this is officially a WALL OF TEXT RUN AWAY!!!
well he is one of my friends and he did it by accedent and idont ****in care if i have bad grammer u stupid fagits, B*T*H is bItcH dumbasses and i am jus tryin to find a funny way to get back at him
Quote by Gunpowder
This article just proves that we should never underestimate the deadly potential of baked goods.

Quote by Gunpowder
This, my friends, is the quintessence of average Pit-goer's thought process & logic.

UG MISSILE BASE !
UG's Hate Crew group
Quote by joemunch66
well he is one of my friends and he did it by accedent and idont ****in care if i have bad grammer u stupid fagits, B*T*H is bItcH dumbasses and i am jus tryin to find a funny way to get back at him

How do you knock someone out and punch them in the babymakers "by accident"?
Kikc them where it urts the most. But please for the love of god. Learn proper grammar. Also learn to spell.
Quote by joemunch66

Once again,

Well, he is one of my friends, and he did it by accident, and I don't fucking care if I have bad grammar, You raging homosexuals.
Bitch is bitch dumb-asses. I am just trying to find a funny way to get back at him.

I tried.
sounds like you're friend beat the **** out of you... i don't care if he's joking or not that's messed up.

Ordnarily I'd say violence isn't the answer but in this case return the favor and call it post-self-defense.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by RageAgainst...
1.) Kidnap him
2.) Rape him
3.) Profit

fixed
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Page 1 of 2