For those of you who are not familiar with the website www.urbandictionary.com, it is a website where slang words and phrases are defined (usually in humorous ways). I think most of them are absolutely hilarious, and I was just wondering which ones you all found most amusing! I like chode (popular amongst my peers) and waffle stomping...
So... Discuss. Which slang terms do you find most amusing?
Not really a slang term.. but this is a definition of emo from that website.

emo
16214 up, 6636 down

An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:

1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
4. Emo guy is just too much of a pussy. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.

This is the sad truth of the emo lifestyle/music, and now that I look at how pathetic it really is, maybe the emos DO have something to cry about!

When she sees how sensitive and emo I have become, she'll definately go out with me!

It's pretty hilarious, and oh so true if you ask me.
For anyone running Firefox, you can download the search engine for it here. It helps with figuring out slang, since it's conveniently at the upper right.

Oh, yeah, my favorite.
1. waffle stomping

Waffle stomping is when you **** in the shower and step on it to make it go down the drain.

Evan was Waffle Stomping in the shower this morning...
we talked about these in the chat a while ago. needless to say we focused on the sexual ones.

this was my favorite.

1. pterodactyl
169 up, 27 down

When a guy is have sexual intercourse with a girl or guy doggy style and he grabs the sheets and pulls them up over his head and flaps his arms using the sheets as wings and makes loud bird noises while blowing his load.

Man last night I was doing the Pteradactyl and I almost took off using my sheet as wings
Power Dump:

power dump
38 up, 6 down

A sort of "atomic" **** delivered en force from an elevated position. Often performed by standing with feet on the crapper, and bracing hands on the wall.

"Holy ****, what happened in here?"
"I took a power dump"

power dump
22 up, 1 down

An explosive duke that often results from the consumption of Mexican cuisine.

Jerry had to sprint to the outhouse to take a power dump after eating a number 4 at Taco John's.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by XxFIENDxX
search for Cheese Steak Jimmy.

*barffffffff*
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
Quote by XxFIENDxX
search for Cheese Steak Jimmy.

Oh...oh Dear Lord...

XxFIENDxX i think you are the most perverted person in the Pit, and thats saying something! i meen, cmon. its the Pit for christ sake
This one's golden:

asshole
3457 up, 621 down
Your current boss.
"I work for SUCH an ASSHOLE."
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
cheese dick
122 up, 36 down

A guy who is not only cheesey with the ladies, but is also an arrogant dick head. He almost definitely wears gel in his hair at all times and/or dresses in nice expensive clothes.

Dude, Rick is such a Cheese Dick
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.