Page 1 of 3
what about the giant hole in new york city? there is no way 2 buildings would disapper and no one would notice, and waht about all the deaths? how do you explain this? is it all a sharade? those videos where real man, o so real
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
no it happened, my friends' girlfriend and dad both died at ground zero. She was visiting her dad at work on that day.
That's almost as sad as the Flat Earth Society.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
disrespectful to be perfectly honest...
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
The whole conspiracy thing is a bunch of BS. There's a website out there that points out like 300 factual errors in that Loose Change movie that supposedly proves this "conspiracy".
How utterly fucking stupid.

I saw the towers the May before they fell. My father works for the American Red Cross and he headed up the disaster Relief Operation post-9/11. I volunteered in NYC for a couple weeks. Trust me...it most definately happened, and without camera trickery.

Whether or not it was aided, fully terrorist, known to have been planned and ignored by the gov...that's another story, but it happened and thousands of people are dead and even more are still feeling the effects.
i dont believe any of the conspiracy dealing with the twin towers, i believe terrorist flew planes into those ****ing buildings and that is what cause them to fall. i have however (not sure if this is the same theory in the video) but i came up with my own theory on the other plane crash in Pennsylvania, i thought about it a lot yesterday so let me know what you guys think.
okay so my idea is that the government shot down the plane in pennsylvania, and lied about it for the sake of the family members of the victims. the plane 'crashed' in the middle of nowhere, and the pieces were spread out on like a 2 mile radius, and there wasnt much of the plane left. i think the plane was headed to take the lives of even more people, and in a quick decision someone decided to blow that plane up. what do you guys think
i first thought - this is old, man, everyone who's sane has already agreed that all these theories are bull.

no new thoughts yet...
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
And I suppose the World Trade Centers just got up and went on vacation, eh?

Jeez people are idiots.
I didn't read many YouTube comments, but no one seemed to notice the nice, empty ground where the Twin Towers used to be, like Sean said...
Quote by nine01n
i dont believe any of the conspiracy dealing with the twin towers, i believe terrorist flew planes into those ****ing buildings and that is what cause them to fall. i have however (not sure if this is the same theory in the video) but i came up with my own theory on the other plane crash in Pennsylvania, i thought about it a lot yesterday so let me know what you guys think.
okay so my idea is that the government shot down the plane in pennsylvania, and lied about it for the sake of the family members of the victims. the plane 'crashed' in the middle of nowhere, and the pieces were spread out on like a 2 mile radius, and there wasnt much of the plane left. i think the plane was headed to take the lives of even more people, and in a quick decision someone decided to blow that plane up. what do you guys think

evidence?
Quote by notoriousnumber
High five!!...

Actually no, youre an idiot.
i dont have any evidence, it just seems like it would make the most since to me. the fact that the plane crashed in the middle of no where, and the pieces were spread out over a few square miles. i think it was headed somewhere and the govt. knew it, so they took action...let me state however i dont believe in anything else about the conspiracy..i definatly believe two planes hit the world trade centers and that is the cause, the government had nothing to do with those. the only thing i think might be shady is the pennsylvania plane
Last edited by nine01n at Oct 23, 2007,
some people just amaze me with stupidity
Yertle the Turtle was king of the pond.
A nice little pond. It was clean. It was neat.
The water was warm. There was plenty to eat.
The turtles had everything turtles might need.
And they were all happy. Quite happy indeed.
i believe there were no planes. professional demolition bombs were placed inside months before 9/11. watch any professional demolition of an old building and compare it to the twin towers. they collapse in on themselves. as other buldings would fall to the side, crumbleone side. Theres no way jet fuel could melt reenforced industrial strength steel. its no where enar hot enough to reach its melting point. and if you watch carefully you'll see that for every explosion on each level the bulding shrinks, and the little explosions one ach level are in perfect synchronization.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
he doesn't mean literally didn't happen, he meant that terrorists didn't do it; with that saying that the "terrorist attacks" never happened, but "the govt. attacks" did
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Quote by thycrusader
i believe there were no planes. professional demolition bombs were placed inside months before 9/11. watch any professional demolition of an old building and compare it to the twin towers. they collapse in on themselves. as other buldings would fall to the side, crumbleone side. Theres no way jet fuel could melt reenforced industrial strength steel. its no where enar hot enough to reach its melting point. and if you watch carefully you'll see that for every explosion on each level the bulding shrinks, and the little explosions one ach level are in perfect synchronization.

what flew into the building? birds? those people the plane actually made it safely to there destination and the government faked there deaths?
Quote by nine01n
i dont have any evidence, it just seems like it would make the most since to me. the fact that the plane crashed in the middle of no where, and the pieces were spread out over a few square miles. i think it was headed somewhere and the govt. knew it, so they took action...let me state however i dont believe in anything else about the conspiracy..i definatly believe two planes hit the world trade centers and that is the cause, the government had nothing to do with those. the only thing i think might be shady is the pennsylvania plane

Nope... by the time the fight broke out, the terrorist put it full throttle into the ground. I do believe their are phone convo's and black box tapes to confirm this, You're full of fuel and hit ground at lord knows how fast. there ain't gonna be much left and what is will be over several areas.
I thought that the theory that says that the planes were actually missiles that had hologram technology and made them look like planes was unbeatable.

I was wrong
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

i havent heard the black box tapes, this was just an idea i had that would seem to make since
my thoughts are

"geez TS is kind of retarded dontcha think? there's a thread that is dedicated to politics and this clearly lies under it as it is/was a highly discussed topic in the ONLY POLITICS THREAD. He should consider checking it out"

i like my thoughts.

but seriously, i dont care.
it doesn't involve my life, or any of my direct family's lives, or even any of my distant family's lives.
so why should i care?

the 9/11 conspiracy is about as relevant as the moon landing conspiracy (where America never landed on the moon)
it has the same solid facts like the 9/11 conspiracy, but it can easily be proved wrong.

and the Loose Change stuff is ****.
if you want to really watch a video on 9/11, go to www.zeitgeistmovie.com
Quote by thycrusader

i hope that was a joke...

there were planes that hit the tower its not opinion its fact.

i have seen controlled demolition and it doesnt look anything like the towers falling.

in a controlled demolition the debri comes from the bottom. when the towers fell all of the debri came from the top and so much fell from the top that it caused WTC 7 to catch fire and fall, tons of debri toppled onto WTC7.
Quote by notoriousnumber
High five!!...

Quote by glm
The truth is in The Dark Tower Series.

fo slushy?
Quote by notoriousnumber
High five!!...

OMG teh guvernmint CTRL + ALT + DELETE ---> END TASKD teh WURLD TR4D3 CENTERZZ!!!!
HOLLLY CRAPP!!!11111

Did anyone ever think of WHY the government would WANT to fake a terrorism attempt and destroy two important buildings? And don't give me that "population control" bullshit... Did they do it just to sell those "I heart NY" t-shirts for profit!?? You disgust me.
Why can't people, just this once, accept the fact that the government isn't some big bad group of people constantly carrying out secret conspiracies just so that you, 15 year old dipshit with an ego and an internet connection, can crack the code and be the 1337 H4XX0R!!!!

Even if it WAS a conspiracy (which it wasn't), all those people and firefighters DIED. At least show respect for their lives and don't turn this horrific event in American history into a time to show off your uber skills at looking through the facts and seeing what really happened...
Last edited by rhcp2112 at Oct 23, 2007,
Quote by rhcp2112
OMG teh guvernmint CTRL + ALT + DELETE ---> END TASKD teh WURLD TR4D3 CENTERZZ!!!!
HOLLLY CRAPP!!!11111

Did anyone ever think of WHY the government would WANT to fake a terrorism attempt and destroy two important buildings? And give me that "population control" bullshit... Did they do it just to sell those "I heart NY" t-shirts for profit!?? You disgust me.
Why can't people, just this once, accept the fact that the government isn't some big bad group of people constantly carrying out secret conspiracies just so that you, 15 year old dipshit with an ego, can crack the code and be the 1337 H4XX0R!!!!

Even if it WAS a conspiracy (which it wasn't), all those people and firefighters DIED. At least show respect for their lives and don't turn this horrific event in American history into a time to show off your uber skills at looking through the facts and seeing what really happened...

one could say they did it in order to pursuade everyone to go into a war into the middle east for oil... i dont personally believe that but i think that would be a good reason someone could give for motive.
Quote by notoriousnumber
High five!!...

Bush spelled backwards is Hsub.

H-bomb carrying submarine.

George Bush is going to launch a hydrogen bomb attack on New York.

'nuff said.
Quote by rhcp2112
HOLLLY CRAPP!!!11111

Did anyone ever think of WHY the government would WANT to fake a terrorism attempt and destroy two important buildings? And give me that "population control" bullshit... Did they do it just to sell those "I heart NY" t-shirts for profit!?? You disgust me.
Why can't people, just this once, accept the fact that the government isn't some big bad group of people constantly carrying out secret conspiracies just so that you, 15 year old dipshit with an ego, can crack the code and be the 1337 H4XX0R!!!!

+1
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by thycrusader

are you stupid (rhetorical question)

First of all, jet fuel could EASILY melt steel...do you have any idea what temp. that **** burns at?

Also, for the sake of argument...lets assume that the gov't did put bombs inside the twin towers and made a "professional demolition" .....then WHY IN THE **** WOULD THEY MAKE IT IMPLODE???? If they gov't put bombs in it, then why would they frame themselves by making it implode, they might as well blow the **** up so it doesnt look like an implosion...

Lastly, the hard part would not be for the gov't to fake a terrorist attack....the hard part would be Covering it up for this long

Someone needs to watch the Penn and Teller
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
Wow. Whoever started this thread is dumb, really dumb.

The real question is: Who took a **** in the urinal??
Quote by remember
i hope that was a joke...

there were planes that hit the tower its not opinion its fact.

i have seen controlled demolition and it doesnt look anything like the towers falling.

in a controlled demolition the debri comes from the bottom. when the towers fell all of the debri came from the top and so much fell from the top that it caused WTC 7 to catch fire and fall, tons of debri toppled onto WTC7.

Of course there were planes..uh duh..
But the thing is..how can a plane cause a building to collapse in on itself? Especially when the fuel on the planes weren't hot enough to melt the steel. Also..firefighters, police officers, and other witnesses reported hearing "popping sounds" as if there were several small explosions. Also, several other things happened which prove the government knew about it, if not planning it themselves to launch the "war on terror." This doesn't mean the people didn't die, there weren't planes, or any of that crap, but it does have some unanswered questions that the government refuses to investigate.
If you've got some time on your hands watch the movie "zeitgeist" on google vids.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Quote by shakes23
Wow. Whoever started this thread is dumb, really dumb.

The real question is: Who took a **** in the urinal??

you're an idiot.
Quote by notoriousnumber
High five!!...

Quote by garden of grey

To people (99.99 percent at least) doing independent research on things like this; You are no demolition experts or experts on just about anything that has to do with the world trade center. Quit acting like you can make accurate conclusions just based on things like this..

+1. Obviously the steel doesn't need to be a liquid before it can collapse under incredible weight...

Quote by garden of grey

Witness reports don't make for fact. Remember that sniper that drove around in a honda (Or another small car, I can't remember) and killed people a few years back? Loads of witnesses started saying it was a truck once one of them said it.

Not only that, but when there's a huge explosion with fire and collapsing and bodies falling from thousands of feet in the air, I doubt it will be silent... There will be huge popping noises due to explosions (such as electrical explosions.. I'm thinking there was electricity in the towers...) And if you happened to watch the footage of the explosions, there were huge popping noises as the bodies fell from so high.

Quote by garden of grey

I'll be damned if you can "prove" something like this. (I am against the war and think it was a bad choice, but I'm not going to make the government out as a union of evil people in an attempt to back my beliefs.)

I completely agree with you
Quote by rhcp2112
HOLLLY CRAPP!!!11111

Did anyone ever think of WHY the government would WANT to fake a terrorism attempt and destroy two important buildings? And don't give me that "population control" bullshit... Did they do it just to sell those "I heart NY" t-shirts for profit!?? You disgust me.
Why can't people, just this once, accept the fact that the government isn't some big bad group of people constantly carrying out secret conspiracies just so that you, 15 year old dipshit with an ego and an internet connection, can crack the code and be the 1337 H4XX0R!!!!

Quote by remember
you're an idiot.

When two planes crash into two buildings and three thousand people die, I tend to believe it happened. Guess I'm just stupid that way.

The image that sticks with me most from september 11th is a picture of a man falling to his death after jumping out of the tower.
Page 1 of 3