hey my junior class is ordering class rings in a couple days and im not sure what to get. for anyone who is doing the same thing right now, or has gotten one sometime not that long ago, what did you get? basically what im having to decide on is just a few different ring types (obviously you cant help me with that since you cant see them), should it be gold or silver colored, what should i get on either side, etc. so anyone whos ordering one now or has gotten one, tell me what you got
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
I always thought a high school class ring was a waste of money. No one remembers high school fondly enough to proudly wear a ring after college.
Quote by The Madcap
It's all about what you want/like, not us.

thats the thing, im not sure what i want. ive never had anything like this so i just wanted to see what other people have
Lunatics on pogo sticks
i think its a waste.... honestly, would you wear it? most people wear it during school and then just forget about it.... id think about that first if i were you but if you really want one, go for it i guess
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Just get whatever speaks to you. I basically went through the order book and picked out the stuff that spoke about my life in high school. Scouting, my old school before I moved to ASMSA and then ASMSA's insignia. Just go with what is really you. ^_^
dont waste your money, seriously. with the money you save by not buying that ring, you could buy a new guitar or amp, hell maybe even both. depending on guitar and amp.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Quote by thycrusader
dont waste your money, seriously. with the money you save by not buying that ring, you could buy a new guitar or amp, hell maybe even both. depending on guitar and amp.

i think it will be cool to have.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Class rings are a waste of money. Buy some guitar gear instead, if you're willing to throw down upwards of $200 for a ring.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by skeptopotamus
I always thought a high school class ring was a waste of money. No one remembers high school fondly enough to proudly wear a ring after college.

eh?

My class ring is the ring given to my entire NJROTC national competition team upon our winning of the national championship. We set a record for the highest academics score in history, and, I believe, for the only team to go undefeated the entire competition season.

I will remember that and be proud of it for the rest of my life.
My God, it's full of stars!
The rings are huge as hell and cost a fortune. Nobody I know wears his/her high school ring (except one kid, but, uh, you don't wanna be like him... ). High school rings are stupid wastes of money. A college ring I can *almost* justify buying, but they're just so bulky and tacky-looking, and so damn expensive.
Our order day just passed up and I did not order one. I think it's a huge waste of money for something you probably will not wear, because to be honest rings are god awful looking, and will probably lose.
**** CLASS RINGS... I NEVER wore my ring. I got one... like everyone else, but noone ever wore them... noone but "THAT GUY"... and noone wants to be "THAT GUY"...

seriously... I'd rather buy a full tank of gas then a high school junior ring...
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
If you're paying for it yourself, it's not really worth it to drop a lot of money on a high school ring, unless it represents something you're really proud of like Dreadnought's case. Mine was a gift from my dad so I got one.

I personally want my Iron Ring, but I still have about 4 more years to go for that.
well i guess my school is different than most of yours then, everyones getting one and most of us think it will be cool to have
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Mine was silver with a blue thinger in the middle for the stone..that was my birthstone and a guitar on one side and my school mascot..with my graduation year and so on.
Quote by skeptopotamus

I was going to say that! ...
666 BRO