I remember in 1st grade, the were filming the movie evolution in my town so all through the day the school shook with nearby explosions. In the scene were the huge lab blows up, we ran outside and watched. literally 200 feet from this huge ass crazy explosion. Post up some good stuff.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
I accidently burped in third grade while we were silent reading. I blamed it on the guy sitting next to me, since he was always doing gross things. Everyone believed me. Now, years later, he's in my English class and he brought it up the other day.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
i thru pudding at my friends
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
in kindergarten i got a felt lid stuck on my finger. I had to go to the doctors to get it off. i'm real classy
Raise Your Hand If you Like:

3 inches of blood
Amon Amarth
Coheed and Cambria
Death Cab For Cutie
Every Time I Die
I Killed the Prom Queen
In Flames
Pride Tiger

My cousins band from Vancouver-NWOBCHM- myspace.com/scarstruckmetalband
set of fireworks, and tried to play stupid

*BOOM!"

Me: What the HELL was THAT?

i got caught and suspended eventualy.. i had a record of 18 suspensions through elementary school
I saw a girl with her panties down when I ran into a girl's bathroom. I reaaaaally needed to go. Man was I embarrassed. I must've been five years old or something.
Oppression, quiet and Repressed
Swept under the seams
the bed of the acquiesced
where we sleep, insomniac dreams
There was this kid who dressed up like harry potter most days and walked like a penguin with downs. We teased him. Then he disappeared for a few years. When he came back everyone remembered him.
we once had cows and goats walk in our playground, thats farmland for you, out in chandler or something
i cant believe im even sharign this, but in 4th rgade on valentines day i liked this one girl and got her something nice. later that day i found out that she pretty much tore up and massacred my gift to her and threw it in the trash can. i guess you could call it my first heartbreak. though i got over it in a day. lol.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
A guy kicked me in the chest so I kicked him in the face. I think that was 3rd grade.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Kindergarten - I had to go, so i pissed myself on the playground and told teachers that i stepped in a huge gopher hole of piss.
i remembered another one.

i was in 5th grade learning history. and i guess i was a little hunched over while working so the teacher proceeds to walk up to me and massaje my back. i admit it was a nice massaje, but i would have enjoyed it more if she didn't moan softly while doing it...i was kinda scared.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
I got beat up by some fat kid.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I didn't like this kid, so i called him a butt. Scared for my life the teacher might find out.
Second grade... I think one of my friends and I were having a "Who can piss the farthest?" competition in the bathroom. So we're standing almost against the wall of the bathroom, our piss shooting towards the entrance, and a kid walks in with half a slice of pizza in his hair.

Fourth grade... It didn't happen to me, but some kid who was always eating something, whether it be a brownie or a vat of cookies, shat himself in class.
I asked my 3rd grade teacher what bewbs were.
farted....blamed it on the guy next to me
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
I got to third base with a chick in kindergarten, it wasn't in the sexual way though, just little kids.

I also nuked the principal in the face with a dodgeball and messed her nose up. Didn't get in trouble becuase it wasn't my fault
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
One time this girl liked me in 3rd or 4th grade, so instead of enjoying my recess I would get chased around by that girl. I finally got really pissed off, so I told her she was ugly and I didn't like her. She stopped chasing me.
In kindergarten I got hit in the head with a boomerang, like one of those real aussie ones. Not one of the pussy foams ones the dollar store...

I didnt remember that until about a year ago.
Called someone a bastard in 2nd grade. learned the word from my older brother.
Kindergarden - Climbed school roof. Fighting everyday. Flooded boys bathroom. Fell out of a swing and got a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge headache, I was in the hospital till 4 a.m.

1st Grade - First girlfriend. And this 3rd grader was chasing me, so I hit him with a stick and broke three of his fingers.

2nd Grade - Fights

3rd Grade - I got in so many fights, the Principle said if I got in one more fight I'd be suspended for the rest of the year.

4th Grade - Nothing special.

5th Grade - Nothing Special.
Quote by WyldChylde
Kindergarten - I had to go, so i pissed myself on the playground and told teachers that i stepped in a huge gopher hole of piss.

i about grade 1 i pissed my pants and went inside and told the teacher i fell in a puddle she acted like she believed me
Vocals Wanted For:
Tool-Sober, Aenema
Led Zeppelin-The Ocean
Audioslave-Cochise
Sublime-Santeria
Rush-Tom Sawyer, Fly By Night, Limelight
Assorted Original Acoustics

PM if interested
we were eating lunch in the auxiliary gymnasium and there was one microwave, with a lunchroom supervisor and like 100 kids eating lunch. She would be a bitch about using the microwave, and not allow you to heat up the food properly because of the line sometimes.

So one day each of our table (like 8 of us) airbombed our round fruits at her. So she was standing there and out the sky came apples, oranges and i think a banana...lol. Only 2 apples hit her, and the orange landed with a huge THUD on the microwave. 4 of us got suspended lol. the others got away, cause none of us said anything or any names. was fun.
In 6th grade me and some friends got a weeks detention for pretending to sell reefer to the kids on the playground.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
In 6th grade me and some friends got a weeks detention for pretending to sell reefer to the kids on the playground.

I didn't know about marijuana till I was in 10th grade.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
I didn't know about marijuana till I was in 10th grade.
we were learning about drugs and alcohol in 6th grade, and we learned all the slang terms for drugs. it was fun until we got in trouble.
In first and second grade we had recess gangs that would beat each other up all the time. I remember one of the fights was going to be between a fat kid and a normal sized kid. Everyone made a big circle and started chanting "Fight, Fight, Fight!" The normal kid proceeds to kick the fat kid right in the balls. The teachers came running over and the fight was over. It was fucking hilarious.
A bird shat one of my friend's face in Grade 7.

Uh... I can't remember any right now, but there were a lot, most of them to do with that same friend.
This is a true story .

I was a total nerd back in elementary school, coke-bottle glasses and all that. Anyway one day the guy next to me (popular football kid, yeah, even in fifth grade) was writing something in the middle of class, instead of paying attention to what the teacher was saying. So she took up his notebook but before she did, I glanced over at it.

It said:

COOL KIDS: then listed all the other popular football kids, goodlooking girls, etc.
OK KIDS: then listed the quiet kids, the nice kids, kids that gave homework answers, etc.
NOT COOL:

Okay. There were only TWO names under the not cool column. And one of them was me. I'm not even kidding.

The other one was the teacher.
Last edited by blu_flame34 at Oct 24, 2007,
In second grade this girl liked me and I told her I didn't like her. So she goes off and hires a bully to bully me. She payed him like a quarter a day. This same girl threw a pencil at my friend and it stabbed him. She also pinched my other friend until he bled.
Thank you, and may raw rock kill you forever and ever, amen.
DFTBA
I grew up with 5 brothers, so I knew every slur by the time I was 4. In kindergarden I didn;t want to go to class, so I stood outside the classroom in the hallway. One thing led to another and the principal came to tell em to go to class. Long story short I said, "F*ck off, B*tch!" and got supsended for a day...good times...
Quote by thycrusader
i remembered another one.

i was in 5th grade learning history. and i guess i was a little hunched over while working so the teacher proceeds to walk up to me and massaje my back. i admit it was a nice massaje, but i would have enjoyed it more if she didn't moan softly while doing it...i was kinda scared.

u hit that?

u shouldve had a crack at it thats how all pedo teachers start
Quote by SG_dave
my teacher always insults his wife.we were doing an experiment and the motor broke.he suggested he ring his wife for her to fetch one of her vibrators.i suggeted she has them cos he can't deliver the goods.he said he deliverd them in my mum
All we really did in elementary school was fight and play football. There were fights about everyday. I also wrote lines a lot so we came up with efficient ways of doing it. And my 5th grade teacher was a religious freak.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
I got a rock thrown at my head by a guy i knew. Split my head, was bleeding all over the sandpit.

Coincedentally, this guy is my best friend and my band's other guitarist.

EDIT: i also beat the **** out of the coolest kid in the school, and one myself a little respect. And, I kicked a kid with a broken leg. I severely doubt it, cuz we all lie like that.

Ran into a soccer post so hard that my shoulder is ****ed up to this day. It sticks WAAAYYY too far forward.
Last edited by restless_thrash at Apr 4, 2008,
Quote by restless_thrash
I got a rock thrown at my head by a guy i knew. Split my head, was bleeding all over the sandpit.

Coincedentally, this guy is my best friend and my band's other guitarist.

Ohhhhh... I remember that.
Fuck man, I thought you died when that happened.
Quote by webbtje
I've lost my bovine virginity.

I'm not even going to tell you what that means.

I loves bagels!

Proud member of the Trivium fans group