I posted this a while ago, but I revised it and added keyboards, and added a few parts...

Lemme know what you think
Attachments:
New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
Freakin' Awesome....
Quote by vikramkr
I am trying to shred using power chords
Thanks to both of you

Any songs that need critting?

Anyone else? Anything negative about my song?
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
Far too stop-starty and generally it lacked balls. Needs something more powerful behind it (or indeed vocals over it) for it to work. Your drums lacked organization and some of your harmonies sounded off. Your solo was pretty good but again it needed a change with the other instruments at some point, most potently where the solo gets faster, pick up the drums a little.

The breakdown was totally unnecessary, you don't need something like that in a song of this style, though I did like the way the keyboards came in over it.

Crit back?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Listening to midi. I like it makes me think of pirates sort of, it's just got that kind of nautical heavy metal feel to it I guess. Can't think much to say about except, very nice.
I generally liked this whole song.

BUT

Bar 58 in the chorus is really dissonant. Like, it was building up really well, and then that bar showed up and I wanted to slam my head in a door. The solo sounded a bit un-inspired. I dunno. Just my opinion.

I have a melodic tab in my sig, if you'd like to check it out!
Adding my tabs as they are created. Any critiques are greatly appreciated!

Melodic metal