Page 1 of 2
We have one kid who seriously thinks he is a pirate. He dresses up like one when he comes to school almost everyday. It's actually pretty cool.
we have one kid who has extreme anger problems and never stops insulting people with your mama jokes, he also fights with techers. It's quite funny

RIG:
Ibanez GSA 60
Ibanez RG4EX1QM
Metal Muff
Jackson DKMGT
GK Backline 210
Vox VT50
Crate XT15R
Ibanez SR400QM
Ibanez GSR 200 bass
Crate B15 bass amp
Lots of Monster cords
There's a girl at my school who thinks she's a vampire-- Oh, I'm sorry, a vampiress. She wears those plastic fang things you find at Halloween stores and she literally bites herself to draw blood (and licks it up). It's a little more than creepy. She wears capes, too.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Quote by dogismycopilot
There is a kid at my school who looks like Prince.
Please say he has a Prince guitar and talks like him.
i put a helmet one once and let people punch me in the head
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
i had a kid at my old school who used to jack off in french class all the time...
My Gear:
Ibanez SA36FM
Peavy Predator

Vox Ad50VT

Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
There was this kid in my middle school who thought he was a gunman. He would have an imaginary gun and aim & shoot at people, he makes gun shooting noises too. Other people mess around with him and pretend to shoot back at him and he pretends he's hit or something. And he makes nice sound effects.
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
There's a Juggalo girl at my school who believes she can be a vampire. Not a blood-sucking vampire, but one that "feeds on angry auras". We refer to them as juggavamps.

One of the science teachers also got arrested recently for filming a 13-year old girl getting undressed 7 years ago. 7 years ago... and they just got him for it now...
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
We have one kid who seriously thinks he is a pirate. He dresses up like one when he comes to school almost everyday. It's actually pretty cool.

Awesome dude.
guy came to school wearing a bra....just a bra and jeans......best 30 bucks i ever made actually
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
Quote by ZeppMuffins
There was this kid in my middle school who thought he was a gunman. He would have an imaginary gun and aim & shoot at people, he makes gun shooting noises too. Other people mess around with him and pretend to shoot back at him and he pretends he's hit or something. And he makes nice sound effects.

That is so badass

If it ever gets annoying and unfun, you can just shoot him and he'll shut up
you will come to realize that these people in question are losers with no other satisfaction than to force it upon themselves to be different. In doing so, they are exactly the same like everyone else who tries to be different
We had a guy at my school who thought he was a ninja, only not the cool kind....

The naruto Kind
Quote by BHC zoley
guy came to school wearing a bra....just a bra and jeans......best 30 bucks i ever made actually

Another kid came to school one day wearing a flower dress. He even had a girlfriend....
im from homeschool, we have plenty of wierd people
empty the bullets from the chamber
there's a f*ckin weirdo at my school who has red hair that covers his glasses and he just sits in his chair with two coats on and his hands inside his coatsleeves. If the teacher asks him something he will talk a really really high pitched voice and no one can even tell what the hell the guy's saying. I don't know what he's on, but I'm staying away from it...
we have a kid who if you click your toung at him he freaks out and attacks you. hes also obsessed with Southpark
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by ZeppMuffins

theres a kid like that at my school to except he really really wants to be in the marines and like does pushups for people, when he was younger he always made wild animal noises and stuff, the teacher'd call on him and hed be like MOO!... huh huh now he talks like don vito all the time
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

That's so awesome.

And at my school, not really. Mandeville sucks. The only "weird" people are the ones who act weird for the sake of being different.
Who dat?
Quote by musicianamedave
pfft. He just pretends to be a pirate. The kid at my school actually thinks he is a pirate. He is one of the waterboys for the football team, and he dresses up like a pirate for all the football games. He is awesome.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Please say he has a Prince guitar and talks like him.

No. He has giant man arms and skin tight pants. And half of his head is shaved. Weirdest thing i have seen.
Quote by raindropsXroses
There's a girl at my school who thinks she's a vampire-- Oh, I'm sorry, a vampiress. She wears those plastic fang things you find at Halloween stores and she literally bites herself to draw blood (and licks it up). It's a little more than creepy. She wears capes, too.

Although this wasn't actually someone in my school I went to the cinema with a friend of mine who was at a different school to me at the time and one of her friends was in the cinema too with her boyfirend who was also at my friend's school and he claimed he was a Vampire. It was one of those 'wtf I just saw you outside in daylight if you are going to claim you are a vampire at least do it properly' moments.

Hmm in secondary school I remember I really fat guy who had been playing guitar for about 6 years and he really sucked ass. He once asked my friend to join the school guitar club because they 'needed someone who could play chords'. I thought he was pretty weird.

I also remember a guy who was clearly gay and his life ambition was to be a hairdresser. He was also ingaged to a girl at school (who actually looked like a man) for ages and I was amazed that no one pointed out how gay he clearly was. I think he came out a while ago but this ingagement lasted over a year.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
pfft. He just pretends to be a pirate. The kid at my school actually thinks he is a pirate. He is one of the waterboys for the football team, and he dresses up like a pirate for all the football games. He is awesome.

actually he dressed up as a pirate for the entire time he was in office. He even had a parrot. But alas, he graduated.

Quote by Death_switch
Although this wasn't actually someone in my school I went to the cinema with a friend of mine who was at a different school to me at the time and one of her friends was in the cinema too with her boyfirend who was also at my friend's school and he claimed he was a Vampire. It was one of those 'wtf I just saw you outside in daylight if you are going to claim you are a vampire at least do it properly' moments.

I knew a guy like that when I was in high school. He thought he was a vampire and wanted everyone to call him "damian" and got the shit beat out of him a lot.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

Everyday there's this kid who comes to school in a kilt and an eyepatch. It's a real traditional kilt too, plaid and everything. I dunno what his deal is, but for the first week of school I swear to God I thought he was a Scottish pirate.
Quote by ZeppMuffins

damn it. i lol'ed.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
i have a kid who thinks hes van helsing. hes really into theater and he always wears big cloaks and has a cross on and he actually has a throwing cross that he wields rather well along with this odd crystal ball thing. on other days though he dresses like a homeless person or a new york cab driver. I still say he has the best jackets.
theres a kid at my school that thinks he's a total rock star. oh wait thats me.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
ok this kid two years ago. He was know as "matrix"
He always wore a long black leather jacket, black jeans, black shirt, black sunglasses, black shoes, slicked back black hair and would carry a briefcase.
My school doesn't really have anyone as your does, just the crazy spazzy kids with anger management who scare the hell out of you when they twitch out in class from anger.

Edit:

Omg I lied!
We have backpack man!
He's freaking intense.

He has this huge like, camping/hiking backpack that he wears everday, strapped on. This total camo outfit, and these sunglasses. Even in the summer months. He goes outside and walks the track at lunch and he doesn't talk. My friend accidently hit his pack today in the hall and he like swung around all hunched over like he was ready to attack. Looked around a bit, couldn't find the culprit, and turned and hunched away.
i look down at my hands,
like they were mirrors.
Quote by guitar guy 6006
theres a kid like that at my school to except he really really wants to be in the marines and like does pushups for people, when he was younger he always made wild animal noises and stuff, the teacher'd call on him and hed be like MOO!... huh huh now he talks like don vito all the time

When I was doing the Duke of Edinbrough award there was a guy in my group who seriously wanted to be a Royal Marine (I think he is now). Anyway I remember on an expedition we got to the campsite after doing about ten miles walking and he just ditched his stuff in the tent after setting it up mostly on his own then went for a jog up a massive hill. Then the next day he insisted upon carrying his own bag as well as mine and my friends for about 2/3 miles. It is worth noting that this would be really heavy as it contained not only all of our stuff but the whole of the tent we were using. He would have carried the bags of the two girls in our group too but they got angry and refused to let him when he offered. They thought he was weird, I loved him thought he was hillarious as well as really helpful.

Quote by Kevin97220
He always wore a long black leather jacket, black jeans, black shirt, black sunglasses, black shoes, slicked back black hair and would carry a briefcase.

Oh yeah there was a guy exactly like that at my school too, except he was ginger
Last edited by Death_switch at Oct 24, 2007,
Quote by guitar guy 6006

Lol, what a funny kid. Ooh, & I found out a found out that the kid now goes to my high school, and I don't see him shooting people anymore.

Quote by ECistheBest
damn it. i lol'ed.

Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
there was this kid who talked to him self, and had voices in his head tell him to do things... he laughed all the time at nothing.. and he stared at me all the time... i thought he wanted to fight or something, he got taken out after like 2 days though.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Quote by Kevin97220

There's a kid like that at my school, except we called him Neo. He would always play with a Rubik's Cube and could solve it really fast. He also used to eat a whole container of Flaming Hot Cheetoes for lunch everyday and nothing else.
Quote by IronMaiden5
There's a kid like that at my school, except we called him Neo. He would always play with a Rubik's Cube and could solve it really fast. He also used to eat a whole container of Flaming Hot Cheetoes for lunch everyday and nothing else.

Thats so H-core.
there is like 9483-24 at my school. i sit next to one of them and he makes noises all the time and hes like 'my back hurts', im just like wow
Quote by ZeppMuffins

hahahah that guy rules!
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Page 1 of 2