I was recently reminded of how much I love this band.

See, I was really into them last year, but I had sort of forgotten about them. And then I attended a concert a few weeks ago and during one of the intercessions between performances, they played "Thursday" over the speakers. It was delightful.

And it was then that I was reawakened to the brilliance of Asobi Seksu.

So. Is anyone else familiar with this female-fronted, semi-Japanese-speaking, shoegaze-esque band?
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
i am familiar, not sure how i feel about them. i have only given the album a few listens, sometimes it seems great. other times not so much.
I like them quite a bit. Got a chance to see them in Phoenix on their last tour. It was probably the loudest show I've been to, until I saw Boris that is...
Epi Les Paul Standard with BB Pros
Vox 847A Wah->Fulltone Fulldrive 2->EHX Big Muff Pi->DD-3->EHX SMMwH->Fender Blues Deluxe
Loved the self-titled, and then they came out with 'Citrus', a surprisingly good follow up. Won't say they're my favourite band ever, but I have certainly enjoyed them a lot over the past couple of years.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I'm devoting a lot of time to learning the lyrics for "New Years." Then I can tell people I speak Japanese.
I haven't listened at their new stuff yet. Surprisingly.

Maybe I should get on that.
Bumping for Yuki's beauty

I'm gonna get onto to their newest album
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ