So i'm a Chronic Procrastinator and I have a few questions about school. The semester ends friday and these are my grades as of so far.

Mathematics: F
P.E: A+
AP Spanish 4: C-
Health: C
Science: D
English: F

I brought this onto myself. I was wondering do you guys think I can bring my grades up to at least C's. My parents said when I get bad grades I wont be allowed to go places with my girlfriend. I wont have permission to go to shows anymore. They will take my internet and phone away.

So I need to know do you people at UG think I have hope. Give me some study tips because I hate doing these things at home. Its a very bad habit.
I feel the same exact way.

In fact, last year I almost failed..

But I've found my solution: stay up super late until you finally feel somewhat like doing what you're supposed to be doing, and alternate between guitar/work.

Btw, how the hell do you fail health? Thats one of the easiest classes..
you speak english how can you fail it? math i can see, i failed and had to take summer school.
yeah well i'm working on my extra credit for science and as for math I might be ****ed. English and science i'll bring up.
Quote by Retrobution
yeah well i'm working on my extra credit for science and as for math I might be ****ed. English and science i'll bring up.

bitchin profile song on MS

and you ****ed worse than jenna jameson...
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
yeah your screwed. you should've been working before especially since you know whats going to happen instead of waiting til the last minute to not fail a course.
people shoudl stop posting their grades asking how to bring their grade up.

IF YOU WANT TO BRING YOUR GRADE UP, TALK TO YOUR TEACHERS
When my students ask me what they can do to bring up their grades, I usually tell them to try doing their work.
Epiphone Les Paul
T. Haruo Acoustic
Fender MusicMan 210 (130w)
well you seem pretty ****ed. you should've done your work dude.

in the mean time...

"Save The Cheerleader, Save The World"
- Hiro Nakamura
DANK MEMES
Wow, Chronic Procrastinator, what a phrase.

Yeah you seem pretty ****ed to be honest, should've just done your work man.
let me tell you sir those are some pretty damn good grades
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
What? If it's the end of term, what can you do? To stop procrastinating, just get whatever distracts you out of the way. For a start, when you need to study, put the guitar in its case and out of sight.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Maths: Find someone who can explain stuff well (teachers rarely can) and get everything straight, don't think to yourself "**** this", that's signing your own sentance. Do lots of tasks, doing tasks is the best way to learn yourself to remember the formulas and stuff.

Languages: Spend time sorting out grammatical rules and stuff on paper.

Anything that requires you to remember random stuff/facts: Take notes. Writing makes you remember more easily than just reading.
I'm a communist. Really.
I wentpretty good at school and now am at university. I also havea job, and I know for sure that I'd rather be at uni aiming to make the big bucks rather than accruing small amounts of money now.

Tips:

1. Get off the net except for assessments. MSN, myspace, UG are all distractions and its not like a 10 min fade. You'll be on these things for hours

2. Study and reward. Do an hour or finish something and play guitar or something.

3. Talk to your teachers and ask them for extra help

4. Make study groups

5. Aim for your goal. 'There is no substitute for hard work'

Am at a stage inm y life where I look at my friends who make $500Aus a week and then I look at myself - I'm a full-time studnet who makes around $130. My friends aren't even looking at tertiary education opportunites.

To put it simply; do you want to work now and play later, or play now and work later. Cause you'll be in worse off state if you choose the latter.
Are you reelin' in the years?
I'd say get off UG and study instead.

Originally posted by Lorddrg7
If crap came in a package, it would probably be wrapped in this
Quote by kaplac
people shoudl stop posting their grades asking how to bring their grade up.

IF YOU WANT TO BRING YOUR GRADE UP, TALK TO YOUR TEACHERS

+100

Seriously. Theres only one way to get good grades: Pay attention and do your work.

*stands aside for sexual comments to follow post*
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
In response to above, just walk into your classroom after class with your dick out. Instant A+

OH and I dont have to do that because I have A's in everything already...
best tip (to threadstarter): you should not be reading this tip because you should be studying right now
I see no sign of fortress.
Okay, by Friday I'm assuming you mean this Friday, which is three days away. You can't go from an F to a C in three days.

Unless your teachers are extreme extra-credit gurus. But even then, it'd be pretty unfeasible.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Turn off teh intranetz.

Seriously; I've spent two days now being home from school due to sickness - at first I thought that it would be for the better since I now had ****loads of time to study the more challenging subjects of mine.

Now it's been two days and all I've been doing is sitting in front of the computer, reading about random **** on the internet. :/

But I have come to realize that the ONLY one who can make the difference about yourself is YOU - other people can show you the door, you have to open it.

I for example have just spent alf an hour now reading random Pit-threads: **** this ****, I need to start studying.
I don't know why that last post made me laugh so hard. But it did.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by Retrobution
So i'm a Chronic Procrastinator and I have a few questions about school. The semester ends friday and these are my grades as of so far.

Mathematics: F
P.E: A+
AP Spanish 4: C-
Health: C
Science: D
English: F

I brought this onto myself. I was wondering do you guys think I can bring my grades up to at least C's. My parents said when I get bad grades I wont be allowed to go places with my girlfriend. I wont have permission to go to shows anymore. They will take my internet and phone away.

So I need to know do you people at UG think I have hope. Give me some study tips because I hate doing these things at home. Its a very bad habit.

get off UG and study?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
An 'F' in English?!

You speak English!
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Wait...

*re-checks grades*