Poll: Is it funny?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is it funny?
Yes, it is.
21 25%
No, it's not.
62 75%
Voters: 83.
Well, lately I have noticed something. My sense of humor has been getting more and more ridiculous. Obviously everyone has there own tastes, and in my view I find things like this funny. One of my good friends does too, but to a lesser extent.

It just seems that proper jokes take second place to random, unfunny pictures with incorrect grammar that really make no sense.

I have made an example of what I am referring too,

Is crap like this actually funny?
Last edited by jhardcore at Oct 24, 2007,
not that one but yeah, caturday owns!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Seen it in the You laugh you lose thread, normally i like really wacky humor but i dont really get it
That particular example sucks.

Most do, but sometimes they can be funny if they're smart too. But I'm more a fan of black/surreal humour rather than idiotic catchphrases.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
sometimes.

if i'm warmed up by other less funny things first. like i remember on the first You Laugh You Lose thread, the first 3 pages were filled with ok stuff that got me smiling, and by the 5th page some pictures were making me rofl.

oh yeah, and i didn't find that particular picture that funny so i leaned towards no.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Maybe it would be funnier if the caption read something like

"I'm a ****ing orange."
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Aww lame i found that hell funny lol, was hell unexpected, plez lol, its still making me laugh just that word........plez
No, the majority of the time I hate these things....
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
most of the time they are too dumb to be funny. I must say I'm a fan of the lol wut pear though.
Quote by tunasband
Who's ug?
It might be funny in the right context >_>

Like, if you put that into a caturday thread, that'd be a hilarious way of ridiculing the whole caturday idea. But as a standalone, nope.

(Whoa, I'm a humour geek...)
I'm a communist. Really.
That one in particular one isn't funny, it all depends on the picture itself and how it works with the text you put on it. For example, this one is funnier (though you'll probably have to understand where it came from...I dunno)

Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
That one in particular one isn't funny, it all depends on the picture itself and how it works with the text you put on it. For example, this one is funnier (though you'll probably have to understand where it came from...I dunno)

LOL HAY picture

That's more scary than funny

Same as this:
YAY! Aphex Twin! love that guy!!!!!

you've made me happy

*listens to avril 14th*
Quote by sashki
That's more scary than funny

Same as this:

haha
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by JoshCrawford

LOL!

I clicked to move to a random part of the video, and they guy says "Have you got your twanger out?"

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']haha
When I saw the picture, I imagined the voice the cat would say "o rly" in.

That made if phunny for me
not funny at all. Its just pointless, maybe there's something about it i don't understand? It could be some kind of in-joke that only about 14 people in the world laugh at though.

edit: guy above me - i was talking about the "i are appel plz" one, not what you posted. yours is actually pretty amusing.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.