i am a bit confused i have a Samcik Guitar, i cant find what model it is it is just one of those common black and white ones, but i dont know whether it is good or not, it serves me great! but my uncle who is an absolute amesome guitarist says otherwise, im fairly new self taught about a year now, and i think im doind pretty well, but can sum1 tell me wether samicks r good at all???
If you like it, you like it. No one can tell you the definite answer to what's a good guitar and not. I prefer Ibanez necks, others prefer Schechter. If you like your guitar, you like it. Go try other guitars, see if you find something you like better. That's the only way of finding out whether your guitar is replacable or not, really.
I'm a communist. Really.
It's a lower quality guitar, but like Raziel said, it's all preference. I have a low quality, no name brand called Westone that I would choose over any mid-grade Jackson or Ibanez, and I play best on it.
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
why does Thin Lizzy sing in english if they are from ireland
also i would like to ask wether samick is a popular brand at all, and wether u have heard of it!
Quote by rynamo-dynamo
i am a bit confused i have a Samcik Guitar, i cant find what model it is it is just one of those common black and white ones, but i dont know whether it is good or not, it serves me great! but my uncle who is an absolute amesome guitarist says otherwise, im fairly new self taught about a year now, and i think im doind pretty well, but can sum1 tell me wether samicks r good at all???

I don't see how good you are is anything related to how good Samicks are. But samicks are low-end guitars. And yeah, It's not a very known brand.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR