He's really not funny.

I can't stand him.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
He is awesome live! seen him last year!
He just kinda goes on about one thing then goes of into something else all the time... lol
Bass Player
seen him a few times in glasgow one of the best stand ups at the monent randomist is amazing but unreal time is 1 of my all time favorite stand up dvds.
hes the one that was on 'thank god your here' in australia, yea? if so thats pretty cool. i remember the leprechaun one he did that was a classic
pringa

Are you taking over? Or are you taking orders?
Are you going backwards? Or are you going forwards?

I think he's a bit of a hit and miss comedian.

When he's good, he's REALLY damn funny, but sometimes his jokes just don't hit the mark in teh funniez
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
"Don't worry, everything makes sense in the end. You know, like meat on the face.. Like when you glue meat to your face to ward off an amorous vegan. And people are like "ooh look at him, he's got meat glued to his face he's trouble!" So you glue it on *glues meat to face* And it's like "oh no, here comes that amorous vegan, quick get the meat and the glue....AAAAAAAARGHHHH! She's gone...*wipes forehead*" But...you wouldn't be wipin your forehead, you'd just be wiping meat.. what you need to do is lift the meat up, and wipe. You have to glue it on to create a hinge...just a bit of glue right at the top so you can lift it up, wipe your forehead and then it falls back down again..."

I love that bit...and how he goes on and on to explain how you could maybe tie some string to the meat and your elbow and lift it up that way, or to your foot, or have a little pulley on your leg and you could just pull the string..

That plus
"Hey...DO WE NEED ANY DOG FOOD?"
"No...we haven't got a dog!"
"Hey..DO WE NEED NAPPIES?"
"No Ross, the doctor says you don't have to wear them anymore"
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...