Click here NOW! My God guys, this totally shits all over BDO - $99 for SO many bands I enjoy instead of $125 for one decent band! The band list is as follows:

*The Offspring
*Incubus
*Social Distortion
*Killswitch Engage
*Coheed And Cambria
*As I Lay Dying
*Shadows Fall
*From Autumn To Ashes
*Bleeding Through
*Carpathian
*Still Remains
*Divine Heresy
*The Fall Of Troy
*Motion City Soundtrack
*Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
*Chiodos
*Saosin
*Plain White T's
*Jim Ward(Sparta)
*Scary Kids Scaring Kids
*Cartel
*Boys Like Girls
*Mindless Self Indulgence
*Mewithoutyou
*The Dear Hunter
*Sugarcult
*All Time Low
*The Starting Line
*Kevin Devine
*Mae
*The Receiving End of Sirens
*Socratic
*Halifax
*Haste The Day
*My American Heart
*Madina Lake
*The Matches
*Envy on the Coast
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
The Matches? Right, I'm going. (And a lot of other good bands...)

EDIT: You asshole. You forgot to mention it's in Australia only.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Yeah man, I'm pretty pumped for it. Compared to last years this is god. More Australian bands would have been nice but. I heard there was still a announcement containing aussie bands but i think its a lie, You know anything about it?
OPTIMUS PRIME
last years line up was awsome cos of one band. DEFTONES.
suicidal tendencies was sick too
yerp im sure ill add something amazing here some day.
Quote by break-me-in
The Matches? Right, I'm going. (And a lot of other good bands...)

EDIT: You asshole. You forgot to mention it's in Australia only.

Ohh burn, the one time we get a good music festival and you guys complain You had Download, I think it's time we got something worth seeing.

And I haven't heard anything about another announcement with other Aussie bands. Early bird tickets go on sale tomorrow, I wonder if anything will come up then?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by the_random_hero
Ohh burn, the one time we get a good music festival and you guys complain You had Download, I think it's time we got something worth seeing.

You're right we do get a lot of great festivals... But I didn't go to any this year...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by the_random_hero
Click here NOW! My God guys, this totally shits all over BDO - $99 for SO many bands I enjoy instead of $125 for one decent band! The band list is as follows:

*The Offspring
*Incubus
*Social Distortion
*Killswitch Engage
*Coheed And Cambria
*As I Lay Dying
*Shadows Fall
*From Autumn To Ashes
*Bleeding Through
*Carpathian
*Still Remains
*Divine Heresy
*The Fall Of Troy
*Motion City Soundtrack
*Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
*Chiodos
*Saosin
*Plain White T's
*Jim Ward(Sparta)
*Scary Kids Scaring Kids
*Cartel
*Boys Like Girls
*Mindless Self Indulgence
*Mewithoutyou
*The Dear Hunter
*Sugarcult
*All Time Low
*The Starting Line
*Kevin Devine
*Mae
*The Receiving End of Sirens
*Socratic
*Halifax
*Haste The Day
*My American Heart
*Madina Lake
*The Matches
*Envy on the Coast

HOLY F**KING SHAT.

I SERIOUSLY WISH I WAS IN AUSTRALIA NOW.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by the_random_hero

And I haven't heard anything about another announcement with other Aussie bands. Early bird tickets go on sale tomorrow, I wonder if anything will come up then?

Yeah i doubt there will be any more. I guess carpathian would have fell into that category if it was going to happen. But I can only hope. Fingers crossed for Mourning Tide or any of my other Aussie Hardcore/metalcore homeboys.
OPTIMUS PRIME
noice!!!! very noice!!!

"Save The Cheerleader, Save The World"
- Hiro Nakamura
DANK MEMES
Yeah! I've registered for tickets.
"You cant fight in here, this is the war room!"
Going to be so good this year !!!
I went last year and it wasn't to bad, definately a better line up this year though. I hope they have a 'metal stage' like last year so that i won't have to miuss out on KSE to go see Shadows Fall or something. Anyone know when tickets go on sale ?
wow, since when do we get a lineup like that?

would love to see the fall of troy and motion city soundtrack in particular, but i doubt i will actually fork out the cash for this shindig in the end.
from daylight...
...into darkness
I'd do it dude. This is no normal shindig. Aside from overcranked this is the best thing we will get to see in one day.
OPTIMUS PRIME
Omfg!! Incubus Are Coming Out Here!?!?! Y Did You Not Say This Earlier!!!!???

How come this isn't advertised anywhere else?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Last edited by IncubusMan999 at Oct 24, 2007,
I thought this thread was going to about Transformers. Oh well.

Anyway, I am in Oz but I don't think it is my sort of festival. Not really my flavour.

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
Quote by divid3d
wow, since when do we get a lineup like that?

would love to see the fall of troy and motion city soundtrack in particular, but i doubt i will actually fork out the cash for this shindig in the end.

It's only $99 Manda! Surely you with your high-rolling lifestyle can afford that much
Quote by J-Spoon
I thought this thread was going to about Transformers. Oh well.

Anyway, I am in Oz but I don't think it is my sort of festival. Not really my flavour.

Good. More tickets for me!!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Dont like the line up this year.

still,. i might go.

I was thrown out of it last year. Was too drunk.

snuck back in. died in the pits and LOVED it.

Deftones were insane.
I would go to see MCS
Punks not Dead it's Just Sleeping

Let's Play Some Tetris MotheR FuckeR