I think my guitar has a busted pot. The volume nob is loose and the pickup volume is pretty low. Is it hard to fix? If not, how do I fix it?
no shouldnt be hard. just take off the cover plate on the back. un-solder the wires, remove the pot from the knob, insert the new pot through the drilled hole, attach the knob to the top, and then re-solder the wires appropriately. just make sure you pay attention to the wiring when you unsolder it.