does anyone have any images, or stereotypical descriptions of a drug dealer?
i think i'm gonna dress up as a drug dealer for tomorrow at school for muck up day (the themes good or evil), and i cant buy any costumes etc. (its 10pm here lol)
thanks

(also if you can think of any thing else i could dress up as which doesnt require any costumes etc. please suggest)
pringa

Are you taking over? Or are you taking orders?
Are you going backwards? Or are you going forwards?

someone who needs a shave maybe..

"Save The Cheerleader, Save The World"
- Hiro Nakamura
DANK MEMES
drug dealers dress normally they just act shifty
Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha
drug dealers dont look like anything there normal people also just grab a baggie and put something in it that resembles weed and a empty pill bottle
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Trench Coat. Messy/greasy hair. Unshaven. Addidas Trousers, Trainers, Bags upon bags of fake coke (talc powder or flour will do).

Hey sounds like a person i used to know.
Haha Jawkster, the last two threads I have been in, your posts have had something to do with heroes.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
You can either be the cheap trashy dealer or the rich pimpin' dealer, but you can only be rich and pimpin' if you're black.
Quote by filthandfury
You can either be the cheap trashy dealer or the rich pimpin' dealer.

im thinking probably more along the lines of cheap trashy dealer. so would that be something along the lines of trackpants, hooded top etc. i guess
pringa

Quote by pringa
im thinking probably more along the lines of cheap trashy dealer. so would that be something along the lines of trackpants, hooded top etc. i guess

Yeah, unshaven, trackies, hoodie, peak cap maybe (if it's old and wrecked looking), old trainers etc.
go in your normal clothes and claim you are the most evil thing to ever grace the planet.

edit: 2nd thought, wear all black with a scarf and wooly hat and you look like a burglar/assassin.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
TS you watch to much tv
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by guitaruboy
dress up like tyrone from the chappelle show

YES!
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Allways open with the line: "Ya fellas lookin' to score?"
Very dark and mysterious voiced.
ESP LTD M-400
Marshall JCM 800 2205 Halfstack
Dunlop Crybaby
Keeley BOSS SD-1
MXR 10 band EQ
iSP Decimator
you could go as yourself and tell everyone that your dressed as a horrible person

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

what do u reckon about dressing like a rapper then taping a 50 cent coin to my top. or wont people get that i'm 50 cent?

i also thought about going as 'flavor flav' from public enemy but i doubt anyone would know who i was. id just be that guy wearing a clock lol
pringa

Get a few freezer bags, fill them with herbs and tape them to the insides of your jacket, kinda like a dodgy bloke selling watches, then flash the inside of your jacket at people......I dunno, going as a dealer is kinda hard, try something more obvious perhaps, go as a punk or emo.
...Bleep Bloop...
A dirty, battered leather jacket,
A creased, sweaty white shirt,
Some grubby, torn, muddy jeans
Some Vans that are falling apart
spray some horrible smell on yourself and fill your pockets with bags of fake weed and coke (Garden grass and flour)
HEY PRESTO!
Quote by GHJ
Get a few freezer bags, fill them with herbs and tape them to the insides of your jacket, kinda like a dodgy bloke selling watches, then flash the inside of your jacket at people......I dunno, going as a dealer is kinda hard, try something more obvious perhaps, go as a punk or emo.

that might actually work. ive got like a zipped hoody. when people ask me what i am ill just open up my jacket. i might also tape the 50cents to my top to represent the sh*ttruck fiddycents. i might also print out a weed icon thing (something like above) and a question mark and stick that on
pringa

Last edited by pringa at Oct 24, 2007,
Quote by pringa
what do u reckon about dressing like a rapper then taping a 50 cent coin to my top. or wont people get that i'm 50 cent?

i also thought about going as 'flavor flav' from public enemy but i doubt anyone would know who i was. id just be that guy wearing a clock lol

Eazy fucking E.

He was actually a drug dealer.
^ i was thinking of going as them instead of a drug dealer. i looked up his wikipedia page, and i dont have any fake guns or anything and its too late to get them

why do i always have to leave things for the last minute
pringa