So I was looking around the other day and read some reviews on the Line 6 verbzilla and it got me interested. I usually try to stick with analog pedals and Line 6 tends to have a lot of crap, but this seems fairly nice for the price. I was just wondering if any of you guys own it or have played it at all, and what you think of it. I'd be using for some pretty spacey psychedelic/atmospheric stuff and some high-gain solos. It seemed to have the features I'd need, but since I can't try it I figure I'll ask you guys first.

So basically my questions are:
Overall how does it sound?
How natural/analog sounding is it? (I know it's digital, but I read it doesn't sound that sterile)
How well does it do the things I'd use it for?
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Anyone?

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
If your looking into delay pedals you cant go wrong with he Line 6 DL4 its a bit pricey but i would think it would offer more variety than the Verbzilla. That said i haven't played the Vebrzilla so i cant comment on how it sounds but i HAVE played the DL4 and it sounds amazing.

If your interested:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/guitar_effects/line_6/dl4_delay_modeler/index.html
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by .arkness:.
If your looking into delay pedals you cant go wrong with he Line 6 DL4 its a bit pricey but i would think it would offer more variety than the Verbzilla. That said i haven't played the Vebrzilla so i cant comment on how it sounds but i HAVE played the DL4 and it sounds amazing.

If your interested:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/guitar_effects/line_6/dl4_delay_modeler/index.html

The Verbzilla he's asking about is a reverb pedal, not a delay pedal.
Yeah, I already have a good delay.

Quote by TMVolta19
It's awesome for creating ambient weird type sounds, you can even manage some orchestral type sounds with it. As far as straight reverb goes, it's not bad at all. I'd recommend it.
I have a good friend that has it. The octave setting is pretty awesome. I produces a regular reverb with just a hent of octave. Maybe also try using an E-BOW with your Delay pedal. That will give you the sound your looking for. I kick it on a Boss DD-20, its great.
Ibanez JetKing II
Dean Caddy
line 6 spider III 15
Ibanez PM7
boss dd20
EH metal muff
crate gx-15
crate gx-120
yamaha rbx-170
oscar schmidt ob100b
dean markley k-20bx
carvin pb100-10