Seriously, in Neighbours they need to kill off Ringo. It's the worst character they've ever had and the most annoying actor playing it.
Who's with me?
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
But be the Beatles wouldn't same without him!

/ignoring actual topic
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
Is he the cute-but-very-spotty one who cannot act (even to a neighbours standard)?
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
i thought this was gonna be about ringo starr. lol@neighbours
pringa

Are you taking over? Or are you taking orders?
Are you going backwards? Or are you going forwards?

I'm with you.

can't stand the gimp.

they need to bring back stingray in some weird plot twist which reveals that he didn't actually die but just went into a very deep coma. and he woke up in the morgue (the ashes that they gave the family were somebody else's due to a clerical mix up) with no recollection of who he was.

When he asks the doctor person who he is, they happen to have lost his records (due to the fact that the person who deals with dead people's records has misplaced them because he is a addicted to morphine which means that he lounges around all day and makes paper airplanes out of patients records (who cares anyway, the patients are dead it's not like these records are going to be useful)) so he goes on a journey of self discovery where he meets up with a family who takes him in.

He stays with the family but starts to have flashbacks about Sky and people from ramsay street. so he acts on his instincts and goes to ramsay street where he is informed that sky has left for a new life with boyd. So he goes on an epic journey to find his love, which ends up with a fight to the near death with boyd who has since proposed to sky who has accepted, only for her world to be rocked by the return of her (apparently not so late) lover.

I'll leave the rest up to the other writers.

but srsly, neighbours should hire me.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Howmany of their characters have gone crazy recently?

Harold twice, Susan, Sky, Mary, Paul.

Any others? I'm sure there are more.
I stopped watching that show years ago. Good to see Harold still there.
I caught it for the first time in a few years the other day....

What the hell happened?

That show used to be awesome!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
It comes and goes. It was good last year.
The use of fire and explosions has picked up tenfold, but that's about the only improvement to the programme. The characters are mostly annoying at the moment, but Ringo is the worst.

Lemoninfluence: They'll probably read your little plot and put it into the script in a year or so. Really wouldn't surprise me. I mean, some other kid only went and took his heart, he must still be alive.
Glad you agree on the Ringo situation. They've now had two clear opportunities to kill him off (the electrified swimming pool and this crash) yet they haven't. They nearly got rid of him when his brother couldn't look after him, and they should've left him in a field to wither and die, but no, they haven't. The script writers seem to pick the wrong people to get rid of.

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
big neighbours fan here!

toadie is coming to glasgow! woo!

and yea i was hoping ringo would die today. but he woke up out of his coma. unfortunate.
Dude...
...I always thought I was the only loser here who watched Neighbours!
****ING HIGH FIVE TO YOU ALL

And Ringo isnt THAT bad. Annoying at times, I must admit. Plus he gets to get it awn with Carmella...lucky biatch -_-
Quote by sinan90

/ignoring actual topic

Yeah, he is ****ing great drummer.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
I see the odd episode but haven't seen it in a long time. Is the hot nun who was going to prostitute herself with the one-legged man still in it? I her.
im quite happy im not the only UGer who watches neighbors! Im just unhappy with the new show, its ****, i think the best thing that ever happened was the plane crash, that was epic. Yeah ringo does need to go.
Quote by Jonjy2
Haha! You are awesome Bucketbotman!! Lolz!!

+100

I CAN PUT MY FOOT BEHIND MY HEAD!

Gear
Ibanez RG370DX special edition!
Tanglewood Oddessy Acoustic
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960's A slant cab
Fender 40W amp
Dunlop Crybaby
neighbours is to far gone to fix it. i stopped watching after they killed of half the cast in a plane crash. neighbours has progressively been getting more and more stupid, and also ever character turns evil at some point.
Quote by sinan90

/ignoring actual topic

And neither would Thomas the Tank Engine!
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by Burpin'Worm
The doctor Karl (?) is in a band, they played the University I was at last year. Didn't go, though I kinda wish I had.

he played at my uni last year... met and got a photo with the man!

plus it was a great gig.

played like 20 songs... and 15 of them were covers!
Quote by Burpin'Worm
I see the odd episode but haven't seen it in a long time. Is the hot nun who was going to prostitute herself with the one-legged man still in it? I her.

Yep, she's pawned herself off to this Ringo kid now though, and of course Paul is still in it, but he has a brain tumour or something and can't remember anything.

Quote by Def
neighbours is to far gone to fix it. i stopped watching after they killed of half the cast in a plane crash. neighbours has progressively been getting more and more stupid, and also ever character turns evil at some point.

It'll be too far gone when it's removed from the BBC and has adverts in the middle. That will be the day that Neighbours dies.

RateYourMusic
Has anyone else bought the Neighbours DVD 'Defining Moments: Births, deaths and marriages'.

*SHAME*