Ok so im really into extreme sports... any of them i can get my hands. But i have just been made aware of a sport called mountainboarding. Looks freaking sweet i live in a rural town in alabama so skate boarding biking and rollerblading spots are slim to none. But with mountain boarding we have so many places around here that i see could be much fun and many trips to the hospital. (got to love the pain anyways i wanted to know if anyone has a board and if so any tips on me buying one? I got a budget of about 300 set aside for this!
With fat friends there are no see-saws.. just catapults!
I've got one, but i dont use it much, it always seemed too much hard work trekking all the way up to the top of a hill..

I've got a tip - Don't use it on roads.. it hurts
originally posted by Shoestick
Holy hell, that is the primest example of a rambling idiot trying to sound intelligent Ive ever seen, and I just sat through four years of Bush!
I know all about some road rash! I live on top of a hill and well my little brother loves riding the 4 wheeler so put two and two together add a rope and i got myself a bitching good time. Btw does anybody remember that game road rash... how awesome would it be to remake that game on a next gen console haha. rockinlewis what kind of board do you have and any particular brand any better than the other?
With fat friends there are no see-saws.. just catapults!
It looks fun, but there's nowhere here where I won't end up dead for trying.

Quote by blues_to_thrash
yeah i do 300 dollars or punds

He lives in Alabama, so you'd assume dollars.
No, but I used to watch Rocket Power a lot.

Does that count?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I read the thread title as "mountain beard" and thought this thread was going to be about rugged facial hair

*has none worth of comment*
yeah, i ride.

I recomend a scrub or a lower end mbs for a first time board
Quote by Retro Rocker
You fucked up.
I can't believe you had the nerve to do that.

Get the hell off my forum!

Quote by Doppelgänger
Wait, did you use protection? Because that'd be funny if you got your cousin knocked up.
MBS should be good

Core 95 maybe?
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11