just been to sound control in salford lookin 4 a good guitar/amp noticed the huge orange amp decided to give it a try. the sound is amazing. absolutly great distortion. would definatly reccomend for players looking for the good distorted metal sound.

anyone else think also?
WHat exaclt where you playing? Rocker 30, AD30, Rockerverb?
I love the dist on the Rocker. But it's no were near the metal sound you're describing?
Orange amps are not known for their Metal playing abilities, however, I have heard they still sound great if they have a decent distortion pedal infront of them.
yeah, as becky says which one?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Huge Orange amp, Thunderverb maybe? That has good metal going on.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
ah, good call, i haven't tried that one.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?