if no one has ever saw these videos im posting them for there viewing purposes
so basically its a guy that talks about the crappy games of the early 90s and late 80s
whilst playing them,games ranging from TMNT for Nintendo to festers quest ill post one video so u could follow the links to other ones.

This is the one from Friday the Thirteenth game for Nes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1raUvGNbZFg kinda lengthy but funny
James is a genius :P The Bugs Bunny one is my favourite.
Life is My Mistake, the Responsibility Held By No One Else
I'm Leaving Footprints in the Ashes of the Fallen
if zelda's crappy, cover me in poo.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
alot of games from the 80s/90s sucked, i love angry nintendo nerd he's right about most of the games. ever play simon's quest II?

horrible.

black dahlia murder named a song of theirs after the part where it goes "what a horrible night to have a curse"
Quote by armon77
alot of games from the 80s/90s sucked, i love angry nintendo nerd he's right about most of the games. ever play simon's quest II?

horrible.

black dahlia murder named a song of theirs after the part where it goes "what a horrible night to have a curse"

^just cause there not halo 2 and 3 doesn't mean they suck if they stopped making game systems after they made snes u wouldnt think they suck now would u. go in the middle of the street and die
most old games sucked I'd say but there where a few exceptions. Im playing duke nukem right now. game and a half. and so nostalgic.i must say i have been more entertained in the last half hour by duke nukem than i have been by gears of war
Quote by cmasterprice
^just cause there not halo 2 and 3 doesn't mean they suck if they stopped making game systems after they made snes u wouldnt think they suck now would u. go in the middle of the street and die

shut up dude, halo 2 and halo 3 arent even that great. when i say alot of 80s 90s game sucked, it's because they really sucked. even for their time frame.
Quote by rojomeansred
Crappy games from the 80's and 90's??
You are a fool sir.

You are a fool.

Just because you're a fan on good, legendary games from the 1980's and 1990's, doesn't mean you had to look through a pile of crap to find something good. Just like today.
Quote by cmasterprice

Due to your slaughter of the English Language your point is irrelevant.
How is Gears of War? I haven't played it I don't even got a 360 my friends were saying it was pretty good.
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
They're pretty funny, so true some old games were really bizarre. "Logic is for pussies" classic.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I watched one about "Horror on Elm Street"-platformer. I really didn't listen to him after the first minute, I just watched the gameplay. Mainly because I was bored back then.
Quote by cmasterprice

Settle down, my young grasshopper. If you are going to post in The Pit, at least use proper grammar/spelling. Also, this guy is kind of/sort of agreeing with you. You both implied that games from the 80's and 90's were bad. That's my 2 cents.

-MM
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
^gotta admit, simon's quest would get on your nerves

-MM
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Watch the damn thing before saying stupid stuff. He doesn't think all games from the 80's and 90's are bad. He just makes fun of the bad ones. Personally I think the bible games are hilarious.
Ive played most of the ones he reviewed. Bugs bunny One is ****, so annoying. Karate Kid is the worst game ever, everything in the world pushes you back and you fall in the pits so easily.
As for Double dragon 2 I found it easy expect you only get 3 chances. no extras.
My favoite is the Jason game, where he says how you cannot tell which way your walking, because the game doesnt tell if your walking right or left on the map. So he says I love this game, it doesnt follow common sense, common sense, **** that ****.