hey there!
im sorry to post such an anti-guitar question,but i think here are the people that really can help me(i hope)

yeah,since a few weeks my icq starts normal:password,"übertrgung" but hten there is written "start" and then nothing happens any more.

what can i do?
yeah i did it,but it doesnt work
im sorry,with anti-guitar i wanted to say that the topic doesnt fit on this site,because it isnt concerned with guitars or something else.
Quote by danieloldemeier
yeah i did it,but it doesnt work
im sorry,with anti-guitar i wanted to say that the topic doesnt fit on this site,because it isnt concerned with guitars or something else.

This is the Pit. THE PIT. (Look up what that means).
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
i know what that means,but i think normal peaple maybe would write something like this on a computer forum.
What? People still use ICQ? It's 1999 all of a sudden?
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by rorythefaggot

Haha yah:P Thought about that too. I used it when I was maybe 8 =) I love that little sound when you got a message
ICQ sucks, you're using it, that's the problem.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
yeah im here in germany and all of the peaople here use it.here we arent such silly guys that we registrate at bill gates msn or something!
Quote by danieloldemeier
yeah im here in germany and all of the peaople here use it.here we arent such silly guys that we registrate at bill gates msn or something!

Germany.. for some reason I'm surprised.
Just get MSN. No hassle, no cost...gawwd..
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by rorythefaggot

ICQ is awesome

and just use a multiple-protocol client like Pidgin or Trillian or MirandaIM