Handmade by ME!

THE GUITAR HAS YET TO BE SANDED AND WILL BE FINISHED IN OIL.

Heres the spec -

3 piece Ash body, 1 piece Maple neck, Ebony fingerboard. 24.75 Gibson type scale length, glued in neck, with neck binding. Tunamatic Bridge with string through body.

This guitar is ready to be oiled then assembled (which will be done prior to you taking delivery if you buy it)

Neck has plenty of meat on it so it can be refined to your exact requitements.

Pickup wise It's entirely up to you. You can either buy it as is without Pickups or specify what you want and I'll fit em.

Hardwear- Black.

Heres some pics.

PM me with offers if your interested.
Last edited by jscustomguitars at Oct 24, 2007,
Been following this project since the earlier stages, nice job! Looks really well, that neck is still sexy!
Bring back Tabo
It's beautiful.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Damn that's nice... I have no idea how much it would normally run to offer on this....
what would you want for it shipped to 44253? no electronics just as it is no finish either.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
id want £500 for it plus shipping. DHL say its around £200 which is ridiculous.
then theres import tax which is about 1 fifth the value so add another £100 to that!
Last edited by jscustomguitars at Oct 25, 2007,
okay nvm.. thats alot for just the bones....
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
well could you tell me how to build one? like step by step? that would be great!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
shipping here isnt that expensive, just DHL is ungodly expensive for packages, check UPS or just standard mail
Gear:
Carvin Bolt-T -> Line 6 DL-4 -> Danelectro Fish and Chips -> Homemade Fuzz -> Epiphone Valve Junior Combo -> Amplitube and Guitar Rig.
Quote by SchecterFreak
well could you tell me how to build one? like step by step? that would be great!

yeah, sure. its pretty straight forward
What sort of price would you be looking for if you changed the pups to BKPs and set it up for C standard tuning (strung with a set of 12s)?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Will you be doing things like this regularly or is it just a one off?

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
regularly. Search in the Gear Building & Customizing and check out the other stuff im building at the minute
Awesome, I don't have the money for this now but I just wanted to know in case I'm in the market for a custom guitar at a later date.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
that guitar is simply amazing! You should be proud!

I will give you 10 dollars shipped to the states for it.
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Custom ESP Explorer (in the making!)
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop Crybaby, Deltalab Md-1, rd 1, Morley optical Volume
Quote by buzzcut
I will give you 10 dollars shipped to the states for it.

lol, i might as well, im virtually giving it away !
i just want to say that that guitar is sexy!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
how much for it shipped in the uk with the emgs and a thinner kneck?
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
I want it sooo bad ;_;
I have the money too, but I'm afraid that's going to the good people at Carvin for an emerald green burst strat.
But as I've said, one day, I'll own a JS Custom!
I'm also interested, but I'm looking at a Dean Vendetta of the same price which plays amazingly, has a kick-ass graphic and has pickups and Grovers fitted...but I have always wanted a guitar to customise - it's a tough call, and because I'm 14 I obviously can't afford both...you ship to the UK right?